GANPATI PREPS

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

During the whole ride Teja was thinking how convince Karan... because if he is angry he would not listen to anyone...

They reached the pandal where they have to final the ganpati murti...

Omi:bhai aagye aap log yaha do min betho mein ek baar puch ke aata hu ki shop open Hui yaa nhi...

Karan just nodded...

When he exits the car...Teja tap on Karan's shoulder...

Karan:kya hai...

Teja again tried but she stopped her hands mid way... because she felt really bad how Karan said to her...

Teja sat back waiting for Omi to come back...he came back...

Omi:bhai ye wali shop abhi band hai dusri wali chale yaa fir wait karna hai kyuki half an hour lagega shop open hone mein...

Karan:dusri shop pe chalte hai...

Omi nodded and drived to the other shop...

All three of them got down from the car...made their way inside the pandal...Teja was amazed by the sculptures of the murti....she was fascinated like how on the earth can someone make so beautiful sculptures...

Teja:sunny See na Aisa lagg rha hai real mein bappa bethe hai...haina...

with a shine and smile on her face and hold his arms...

Karan:haina mein bhi yahi bolne wala tha..kitne pyare pyare murti hai...

They roam around the whole pandal then finally selected the one they wanted for their home...

While coming back to the car....Karan held Teja's hand and stopped her...she look at him...Karan gestures Omi to ho and sir in the car they are coming...he just nodded and went...

Karan held Teja and took her to a silent and empty space...he blocked her in between him and wall...

He slowly lean down to her...Teja's heartbeats are increasing as the time passes...

Teja:Karan what are you doing...hum..hum ghar par nhi hai...(whisper to him)

He just smirked seeing her reaction...she was standing all red...he was happy that he still have his effect on her...

He leaned down more and moves towards her ears...

Karan:sorry for behaving wrong with you...

And bite her earlobe...

He comes back and saw Teja still standing eyes closed...cheeks red...and hands fisted in her jumpsuit...

He smiles...

Karan:mene shayad kuch kaha tha...

Teja opens her eyes and sees that he has backed up...her blush increases....

Karan:good morning...where are you lost...(smirking)

Teja:huh...huh kuch nhi...

Karan:mene sorry bola uska toh answer do...

Holding her waist...

Teja frowned...

Teja:kab...

And then realised....

Teja:par sorry toh mujhe bolna chahiye mene itna kuch bol diya tumhe...aur...

Looks down...Karan hold her chin with his fingers and made her look at him...

Karan:koina chalta hai...mene bhi toh tumhe nhi bataya tha...

Teja:sorry..m

Karan:arre chalega..

And then Karan quickly kisses her cheeks and they both went to the car...this time Karan sits with Teja...Omi smiles...

Omi:hogya jagda solve ki abhi aur romance bacha hai...(smirks)

Teja blushed and Karan just glares at him...

They both then goes to eat lunch and comes back home...

In the evening...

Teja was sleeping due to medicine effect...and Karan was sitting on the couch working something...just then he got alert as Teja have to leave for shoot at 9 in the night...

He goes to bed and started to wake her up...but she was not ready to wake up...

Karan:laddoo oye laddo chalo our uth...shoot pe bhi Janna hai...chal...uth...

Teja:sunnyyy...do minute...

Karan:do minute mein teri konsi neend Puri hojayegi...uth na baby.....

Teja:uth gya bass....

Karan:chalo freshen up hojao fir bahar chalte hai...mamma bula rhi hai...

Teja:haa...

She came after getting freshen up...

Teja:dekha kitna good girl hai mein...(baby voice)

Karan:bohot good girl hai...chalo ab...

Teja:haa....

They both go out and sees mamma and papa Kundrra talking something very seriously....

Karan:kya hua mamma itna seriously kya baat kar rhe ho...

Teja:haa...

They both sat beside them...

KF:kuch nhi baccho...hum toh aise hi baat kar rhe the...

Teja:papa aap mujhe nhi bataoge...

KF:arre yaar ye cute face bana ke harr baat manwa leti hai...

Teja smiled cheekily...

KM:hum soch rhe the ki iss baar ganpati bappa ko 5 days ke liye laye...

Teja:ye toh bohot acha hai...

KF:haa aur sabko bulane le liye...par kisiko tickets hi nhi mil rhi hai iss time pe...

Karan:sabka confirm haina...

KM:haa..

Karan:toh mein tickets ka arrangement karta hu...

Teja:haa...waise mamma chalo khana lagate hai...fir mujhe jaana bhi hai...

KM:arre haa mein toh bhul hi gyi thi...chalo..

They both set the table with foods...and then having a family dinner...

Teja went to her sets..and Karan dropped her...

There they both got papped...and then spending sometime in the vanity...Karan goes home...

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️