LOSING HER!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back..
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

Teja's parents went to their house...

Karan moved towards his bedroom... And saw Teja sleeping facing the other side.. he sigh and moved towards her... But the moment Teja felt his presence she got up and went to balcony purposely sitting on the swing so that he doesn't have space to sit...

Karan moved towards the balcony...

Karan:do you want to talk?

He said slowly... But getting no reply he went from there... As he thought it would be no for the question...

Teja's POV!

I went to the bedroom and first I thought to lock it but ended up not doing that... Just a second later I felt karan's presence near...

To be very honest I didn't wanted to face him right now... I just need sometime to digest the fact that... I this close to break this bond... How dare he said that it was a stunt that he pulled just to catch Vishal red handed... He could have atleast let me know his plan....

I know whatever I said was not correct but being so frustrated from work, household chores, aai's health , doctor appointment... All of this just went up in my head and blasted it on Karan... But then... Again.....

I was very very close to lose him... The biggest fear of mine... Is to lose him... And how conveniently he told it was a stunt... I don't know if I am overreacting but... He have to thing from my point of you too...! He can't always take his ways... I am very much hurt this time Karan...

I just hope that whatever happen had happen but this don't turn into a real shit... Please bappa... Aisa kuch mat karna...

End of POV!

Teja slept on the swing itself... Karan came after almost 2 hours and saw that Teja had slept on the swing... And the nights in Mumbai have turned a bit windy... He picked her up in bridal style and went to the bedroom... Made her lay on the bed... And covered her with Blanket.... He went up to the other side and moved his face to her face... Caressed her cheek and closed his eyes... Thinking.... Over thinking!

Karan's POV!

The way it all came out... Teja telling divorce was not expected... I just thought a mere fight  will happen i will tell that this is all planned... But things got ugly just because of that bastard....

I know it is very stupid of me not letting her know the plan... But does she really thing that I don't give her sufficient time...

Or my work schedule is what the main problem is... From tomorrow I will now make sure to give her time.... I think I messed up... Fucking big this time... but.... Am I not deserving to teju... The words she said was out of anger... But the person spit facts in anger itself....

What if... What if... She leaves me... Sabke jaise.. she will also leave me... No no no... I don't want to lose you...

End of POV!

Karan immediately opened his eyes... And saw no one on the other side of the bed... Panick rushed through his body...

Karan:laddo kaha gyi... Kahi... Nhi nhi.. Karan aissa kuch nhi hai... Laddo kabhi apne sunny ko chod ke nhi jaayegi... But raat ko... Ek second time kya ho rha hai...

He glanced at clock and it showed 10 in the morning...

He then went outside to check if she is there or not....
But found no one in the living room... His eyes saw his mother in the kitchen....

Karan:ahh... Mamma... Vo...

KM:jaldi bolo mujhe kaam hai...

She replied curtedly...

Karan:vo... Laddoo... I mean teju ko dekha kya apne...

Karan asked her not sure if he should really ask him...

KM:kaam aisa kiya hai ki apne hi wife ko uske naam se nhi bula sakta.... Kher... Teju shoot pe gyi hai uska shoot late Tak hai...

Karan nodded with his head down...

Karan 's thoughts.

Wow... What look what have you done Karan... You can't even call your laddo as laddo... You can't even make eye contact with your mother...

End..

Karan went to get ready... And left for his shoot... He was currently shooting for one of the production house...

The whole day Karan tried calling Teja but either she decline his call... Or her manager would receive the call saying she is busy with the shot...

It was night when Teja returned home and found KM sitting and waiting for her...

Teja smiled at her while she returned it back with a smile...

KM:chalo khana laga deti hu tu khaale pata nhi Karan kab aayega...

Teja:kab aayega matlab uska toh aaj jyada shoot time nhi tha... Abhi tak aaya nhi...

KM:nhi.....

Just then Teja received a call from Omi...

Teja:Omi where is Karan and why he didn't returned back home..

Omi:bhabhi shant... Bhai unconscious hogye the set kar abhi thik hai... Hum ghar aa rhe hai... Mene sirf inform karne ke liye call Kiya tha...

Teja:but kaise... Kal tak toh thik tha vo... Aise kaise....

She sat on the couch with a thud....

Teja's thoughts...

Sab meri galti hai... Mujhe itna over react karna hi nhi chahiye tha... Usne maangi thi na maafi mujhe maaf kar dena chahiye tha... Sab meri galti hai... Sab...

End...

Her thoughts were broke by KM...

KM:bacche... Kya hua roo kyu rhi hai.. firse Karan ne kuch Kiya... Ab mein usko nhi chodugi aane do isko Ghar...

Teja:nhi maa... Meri hi galti hai kal maaf kar dena chahiye tha warna Aaj ye sab nhi hota...(in between her cry)

KM:kya hua hai...

Teja told the whole story what Omi told her...

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

Spoliers 😁

Teja:Omi kya hua hai batana...

Omi:bhabhi vo Karan Bhai... Unka....(Little tears)

Teja:Omi tu ab mujhe Dara rha hai...

Omi:Karan Bhai ko..........(crying)

Teja:no way... This is not possible... Mera sunny....

She was a crying mess...

_______________________________________________

Target..
Vote:200+
Comments:50+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️