PATCH UP!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading..

_______________________________________________

It was midnight when they three came home.. karan's mother was waiting for them to come home... Teja first went to make Karan comfortable on the bed and then came back...

Teja:Omi itni raat ko kahi mat jaao.. aaj yahi par rukk jaao... Go get freshen up and then let's have dinner... I will also go and get freshen up...

Omi:bhabhi par...

Teja:koi par war nhi... Go get freshen up... Mein fresh pair of clothes bhej wati hu...

Omi nodded and went to the room to get freshen up...
Teja came and sit with KM... She put her head on KM's lap and KM started to caress her head...

KM:kya hua bacche...

Teja:mamma mein right hu kya...

KM looked at her with confusion...

Teja:mera matlab... Sunny ko ignore karna yaa fir usse baat na karna... Fight ko extend Karna... Everything... You know aaj jab mein hospital gyi thi... He was not ready to leave me... Pura time he had held my hand as if I will vanish if he will even lose for a little... The way he called to me to stay with... Innocence in his eyes... The way he apologized... Everything... Aapko kya lagta hai.. i don't know what should I do...

KM smiles at her and said...

KM:giving him forgiveness is your call but I think I seriously regret his deeds...

Teja:aap sahi bol rhe ho... Mein abhi jaake baat karti hu...

With this she stood up took a plate of food for her and him... And went to their room...

As she enters she saw that Karan was not in the room... She kept the plate on the table and went to search for him... She first look the closest but didn't find him... Then she looked in the restroom... There also he was not present.... Last place was their balcony...

As she moves close to the door of balcony... She could hear the faint voice of Karan... Maybe he was crying... Moved inside the balcony and saw him looking at her picture in his hand wrapped around his chest securely and was continuously apologing to the frame...

Looking at his condition even she had tears... She wiped them and went to him... Back hugged him... He leans in the hug... She comes infront of him... And saw his eyes were red due to continuous crying and even his face was also red...

She wiped his tears... Stood on her toes and kissed his forehead... Followed by his both the eyes... Then his cheeks... She then a peck on the top of his nose too....

She cupps his face and said...

Teja:ab agar Mr.karan kundrra... Mere sunny ko rulaya toh dekhna kabhi baat nhi karugi... Aur samjh lena fir kabhi matlab kabhi bhi baat nhi karugi mein...

She said in the baby voice and Karan took a minute to understand what she said... As soon as he understands what she said... His eyes shine with happiness.... And he immediately hugged her tightly....

Karan:thank you thank you so much laddo.. mujhe maaf karne ke liye... I promise I will never ever hurt you again... I know iss baar bacho wali harkat ki hai... But next time se aisa kabhi nhi hoga... Please tu kabhi mujhse baat karna mat chodna... Please tere bina kuch bhi acha nhi lagta... Aur ye jo do din sab ho rha hai... And Koi bhi baat nhi kar rha tha... Itna lonely feel ho rha tha mujhe... Mein maar jaao--

His words remained in his mouth as teja placed her lips to his... In this kiss Teja had took the call and kissed him delightly... Later Karan also started to kiss her back with the same intensity... He cupped her face in his hands and was caressing her cheeks with the pad of his thumb...

Soon they both broke the kiss and joined their forehead...

Teja:never ever say that thing... Aur ye kya drama tha pura din kuch khaya nhi... Uske baad tumhe kisne bola mein chod ke chali jaaogi... I knew that you will overthink... But itna jyada... Never think that I will leave you now... Kyuki ab toh hogya Jo hona tha... Now I will never leave this duffer... Samjha...

He nods his head like a child...

Teja:ab chalo.. let's have food...

She took him inside the room and they both sat on the adjacent couch with the plate in teja's hand...

She made a morsal and forwards it to Karan but he actioned her to have the first one.. but Teja glares at him and he have the bite...

Karan:you also have the food... Mujhe pata hai tune bhi nhi khaya hai do din se khana...

He also made a morsal and made Teja eat that...

Likewise they both had their dinner...
Teja went to keep the plate in the kitchen... She has a constant smile on her face... Just then she saw Omi and KD talking... They both looked at her...

KD:hogya solve...

Teja nodded blushing... And she went inside the room...

There she saw Karan was sleeping on the couch itself... Teja shook him a bit...

Teja:sunny utho.... Chalo bed pe sojao... Nhi toh neck pain hogi subha..

Karan:hmm...

He said in a sleepy tone...

He went to the bed and pulled Teja to his side... And sleeps on her with his face snuggled in her neck... He gave kiss their and then slept...

Teja also ruffles his hairs and kissed his forehead... And soon she to slept...

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

Spoliers 😁

Teja:sunny tum Aisa kuch nhi karoge.. mein bol rhi hu...

Karan:mein toh karunga...

Teja:papa dekho na pareshan karke rakh diya hai iss ladke ne..

KD:khotya... Meri beti jab bol rhi hai toh kyu nhi sunn rha hai uski baat... Teri liye hi toh hol rhi hai...

KM:wahi toh Karan kyu baccho jaisi jind kar rha hai..

Karan:mamma aap bhi...

_______________________________________________

Guys pichle Part pe target pura nhi hua hai... Please target complete Kiya Karo... Nhi toh fir next part nhi AA payega...

Target:
Vote:200+
Comments:55+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️