A/N

Hello beautiful souls...!

Okay this is not any of that kind of A/N i write...

Okay so I have to stuff to write... Let's start with a happy news...

So I recently checked my profile and guess what i have crossed 200+ followers

So I recently checked my profile and guess what i have crossed 200+ followers... Thank you so much for this... This means alot... Especially for me... We have also completed more that 250k+ views..

Even we have completed more than 150 parts of this story... I would like to thank each and everyone of you... Thank you supporting me... Thank you for encouraging me... Thank you your inputs that you give... And lastly I just wanna say thank you from the bottom of my heart... I love you all so much...

And now on my current favourite topic! (Sarcasm)

Form maybe 3 to 4 parts... The number of comments have decreased... First I thought to ignore that... But i just can't... I seriously don't know what should I do... Maybe you all are now bored of reading this story... Or maybe the current track is boring... I don't know...

Please this time i need your honest opinions... I am not telling this that i end this story or something i just need your inputs of the updates...

Please i request you all to complete the target... You all won't believe I ahev already three parts written just that the target is not completed i can't update...

Guys complete the target of the previous part i will update you guys...

Also sorry if I have hurt anyone's feeling i just wanted to pour out what I had...

Also thank you for everything you guys have gave... Thank you so much....♥️

I will take your leave..

This is me signing off..!❤️