KARWA CHAUTH..

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

After tejran along with pihu came back from teja's parents house... Teja was unusually feeling tired which was visible on her face... Karan looked at her and then the whole family who is sitting and having their talk...

He goes to her and made her stand... Teja looked at him in confusion... He sat where she was sitting and then pull her to his lap... Teja rested her head on his shoulders and closed her eyes leaving a relaxing sigh...

Karan smiled at her and kissed her forehead... She slept on his lap within no time...

KM:Karan, teju ko andar le jaa... Abhi decor wale aa hi rhe honge... Fir distrub ho jaayegi...

Karan nodded... And picked her up in his arms and moved inside the room... He placed her on the bed... Kissed her cheeks and whispers

Karan:i love you my sweety...

In return she smiled and got comfortable on the bed... Karan also smiles seeing her...

And then Karan again went outside only to found Bharat Arjun shouting...

Arj:first it's my turn... You can't do this...

Bhrt:don't speak non sense... Go to hell... I am the elder one so I will play...

Karan:Bharat language.... Pihu is sitting right beside you...(sternly)

Bhrt:sorry mamu...

Pihu:mamu...hell kya hota hai...

Karan gave a look to Bharat and he just looked down...

Karan:kuch nhi pihu... Aap jaao dekho Nani aaj kya special bana rhi hai aapke liye...

Pihu nodded and went to kitchen....

Karan:haanji... Kya hua hai pura Ghar sarr kyu utha rakha hai...

Arj:mamu dekho na ye mujhe remote nhi de rha hai... He has already completed his chance to play...

Bhrt:this is sounding very wierd....

Karan chuckles but then KD looked at the trio...

KD:just now someone was telling to mind the language we have kids in the house...

Trio:sorry...

KD: better.... Now I will go and take some rest you all enjoy... Ohh by the way... When will the rest of members come...

Karan:papa they will come by midnight, today...

KD:ohh okay...

With this KD goes to his room to take some rest...

Karan:guys sort out your fight and meet me... We have alot of work today...

Arj:yes..

Then the decorators came to decorate the house... After maybe 5 hours... The decorators left the place... With a beauty behind them.. they have created...

Teja have woke up and was now getting ready... Till now she haven't seen the house after its decorated....

Karan came in the room and saw the beauty straight from heaven have came to his room... His breath hitched for a moment when he saw her...

 His breath hitched for a moment when he saw her