MISSING PHASE...

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

It was the next day...she had an early calling time as yesterday she took a leave from the shoot....

She woke up lazily....she streched her hand in order to find Karan...but she couldn't....she woke up and saw Karan is not on the bed...

Teja:sunny kaha gya vo bhi subha subha...

Just then realisation hit her....she took her phone and dialled Karan's number....the call took whole ring but no one picked up the call...she again tried but no one picked up the call again...

Teja:ajeeb hai...maybe thak gya hoga isliye soya hoga...chal Teja tu bhi ready hoja tere bhi early call time hai....

She got ready and went didn't inform anyone as it was very early it was around 5.30 in the morning....

She reached her set....she was not chipperly she usually....and the reason as obvious that she is missing Karan ....and also they didn't talk to each other...in the morning....

She got ready and was waiting for being called...she decided to call Karan but again he didn't pick up the call...

Teja:ye kya ho rha hai subha se...phele subha call nhi uthaya uske baad abhi bhi nhi utha rha hai...kahi kuch....what the hell Teja what are you even thinking...aisa kuch nhi hai....time dekh abhi sirf 8 baje hai abhi nhi utha hai karan....

She was missing Karan very badly....it will be the longest Karan has gone.....she was waiting for his call since morning but didn't received any in return....

Now it was her break....she was in her vanity...she again tried calling but this time the other side said....the call is not reachable....

She was at the edge of bursting out...at last she called Omi...who was with Karan....

Omi picked up the call in minutes....

Omi:good morning bhabhi kaise ho...sab thik haina...

Teja:good morning Omi...Karan kaha hai subha se call try kar rhi hu lagg hi nhi rha hai...

Omi:haa vo iss area mein network ka bohot issue ho rha hai...isliye shayad aapke calls nhi dekhe hoge...

Teja:ohh...abhi hai kya kahi pe...can you just pass the call to him...

Omi:haa haa ek minute....(to karan) bhai bhabhi ka call aaya hai...

Karan:haa rukk aaya....

He came there took the phone from his hand...Omi went to give some privacy to them...

Karan:hello laddoooo...i am missing sooo muchhhh....

Teja:what...where were you...i have tried calling you so many times...but nhi janab ko toh call ka response dena hi nhi hai... atleast you could have messaged me that you reached...nhi vo toh hoga hi nhi na tumse...don't you feel bad...here i am waiting for your call since morn....(she was cut by Karan)

Karan:bass kar mate...sorry baba message nhi daala mein thak gya tha aur phone bhi switch off hogya tha isliye nhi daala...aur subha toh abhi hi hui hai humari....

Teja:sunnyyyy i am missing so much....(in her baby voice)

Karan:even i am missing you...Mann kar rha ye sab chod ke tere pass aajo....

Teja:sunny...you what director sir told...maybe before ganpati...i will be getting 3 days holiday...plus we have ganpati holiday too...i am so happy....ab mein mere duggu ke sath kinna saara pyar karunga...(in her baby voice)

Karan smiled at his kid....it was a treat for him to listen her...he could listen her whole day...with no exhaustions....

Karan:even tab tak mere bhi movie ka warp up hojayega...toh ganpati pe phele we should go somewhere....waise bhi bohot din hogya....

Teja:we will...phele tum aao toh...

With this they continued their conversation for almost an hour...

Teja heard a knock on her vanity...

Teja:yes come in...

Man:mam your shot is ready....

Teja:shit mene khana toh khaya hi nhi...

Karan:laddo yaar kya karti hai khana kyu nhi khaya...ab kaise khaye gi...rukk tu tere set ke bagal mein vidhi ka set hai mein usko bolta hu vo tere liye order kar degi...

Teja:nhi Karan usko kyu pareshan karna...i will have my food pakka....

Karan:pakka...

Teja:yes baba...

Karan:thik hai fir...(still not convinced)

They ended their conversation...

Karan was still not convinced so he ordered food for her...on her shoot loction...

After sometime....

Teja's manager came to her...

Man:your order has came...

Teja:order...(confused)

Man:yes it is from swigge...

Teja:but mene toh kuch order nhi kiya...

Man:i don't know...

Teja:thik hai leke aao...

Her manager came with the food...on the food there was label...

Laddoo khana kha lena mujhe pata hai tune nhi khaya hoga isliye order kar diya...

Your sunny❤️

Teja smiled at his concern for her....she took the order...took a photograph of it and sent it Karan...

Immediately Karan checked on her weather she had food or not....they again talked for sometime and resumed their work....

To be continued....

_______________________________________________

Guys here is the next part of the story...i hope you liked it... please do comment and vote for the story...

This is it for the day...i will meet you all with next update soon..

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️