RODIES FINALE

Hello beautiful souls ❤️

Your stubborn writer is back

Lets 's with the update..

Happy reading..

_________________________________________________________________

Karan: Are you kidding me Soham... sorry... seriously... I had a lot of expectations from you and you let me down today..

Soham: Sir I will make sure to give my best in the next task..

Karan: You better be...

Teja kept her hand on Karan's shoulder and caresses it in order to calm him down

Teja: It's okay Karan... Task hi toh tha...

After Soham went from there Karan turned to Teja..

Karan: I know it is just a task but they need to understand the task and they can't just take this for granted na...That's why i shouted on him..

Teja:Ohh! I thought you were not happy that I won the task...

Karan:How can you think that laddoo your win is my win... My baby...

Teja: I know...

karan leaned in and kissed her forehead.. Teja too kissed him on his cheek...

____________________________

It's been 20 days since they have started the shoot... In this span they have done all the stunts which were needed for the show... From today they will start the weekend episodes... For that they have started to get ready... Karan was already ready and went to give his solo shots... Later on everyone joined him... After giving their solo shots.. Everybody assembled but not teja..

Karan: RV Teju kaha hai... solo shots deke kaha chali gyi.. dekha hai kya tune?

RV: Nhi mene nhi dekha..

Just then teja came and stand with them... She was looking very much pale and was not even chipperly how she used to be... Karan looked at her concern..

Karan: laddo tu thik hai? sahi nhi lag rhi hai tu... Kuch hua hai kya?

teja:haa sunny i am fine it's just i am tired... you know right days straight shoot and on top of that stunts and everything just got me... Nothing else...

Karan:pakka na... I am noticing you since morning...

Teja:haa sunny I am good... Let's start with the shoot now...

Karan:okay...

And then they started with the shoot... After some fun bickering and fun games... Now it was time for results...

Rohit:saal logo ko pata hai... RV ki gang and Prince ki gang out ho chuki hai... Now it is time for result that who won the X10 of Rodies...

Teja and karan looked at each other and smiled...

Rohit:aajaao bhai... Tum dono... And I would request the one who played the final task to come forward that is Soham and Shivanya...

Rohit: meko na apne phele wale show ki feeling aa rhi hai... If you know you know...

Rohit:achha no more masti... So jo gang aur jo Rodies X10 jeeta hai... That is.... Shivanya... That is teja's gang... Congratulations teju and shivanya...

Karan hugged teja immediately and kisses her forehead...

Karan: congratulations laddoo... I am proud of you...

Teja:thank you sunny...

Teja and shivanya came forward to take the trophy... Teja took the trophy and then let shivanya take her moment...

After that they all went to hotel room... And decided to go for party...

Teja:sunny I don't want to go to party... You go... I am not feeling well...

Karan: toh mein bhi nhi jaane wala...

Prince:kyu kya hua bhabhi... Aaj aap subha se off lagg rhe ho...

RV:haa..

Teja:pata nhi kya hua hai... Bohot like I don't know how to explain this...

Karan:its okay... Hum kal india jaa rhe hai tab hi we will go to the doctor...

Teja:haa abhi I need sleep sunny... And I want to sleep only personal pillow...

Karan:haa tu chal mein aata hu...

Teja:okay... Par abhi jaldi aana...

Karan:rukk mein bhi chalta hi hu...

Prince:haa toh hum kya karenge... Hum bhi jaate hi hai... Good night guys...

Both:good night...

Then karan and teja went to their room and teja quickly changed into karan's hoodie and they both slept...

Next morning,

Karan and teja had their flight early morning so they both took the flight and landed in mumbai by evening...

As they were exiting the airport teja felt a little dizzy and was about to fall when karan caught her...

Karan:teji tu thik hai...

He tapped her cheek....

Teja:um... Haa... Sunny can we go to doctor now... My health is getting worse now...

Karan:haa haa chal..Chal... Parvez phele doctor ke pass chal and then to the home...

Teja started to walk again and karan was holding her as the paps were outside but in their request paps didn't pap them...

Teja was about to sit in the car when she felt a tug and suddenly................

To be continued..

____________________________________

Kal I make sure that you will get a good update and most importantly regular updates... For now please manage... Also if the target isn't completed I won't be giving the updates....

Target
Vote:300+
Comment:85+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️