GIFT...

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

Karan:laddo ye....hum yaha kyu aaye hai...ek second mein jo....

Teja:tum jo soch rhe ho wahi lene aaye hai hum yaha....

He got out from the car and opened the gate of driver's seat and took tejasswi in his arms and took a twirl with her....tejasswi smiled heartily seeing his love this happy....

Karan:thank you so much...thank you thank you...for everything..thank you coming in my life...i love you Mrs tejasswi prakash kundrra...

Teja smiled....

Teja:i love you too...Mr Karan kundrra...

Karan kissed her cheeks...

Teja:acha now put me down and let's collect your dream....(smiled)

Karan:yes...(smiled)

Karan was so happy that he couldn't contain his smile to himself only....he had her hand in his since they started to walk....they entered and they were welcomed by an employee....

Em:welcome Mr and Mrs kundrra...good morning to both of you..

Teja:good morning...

Karan:good morning...

Teja:i have ordered something from here and one of your employee sneha had accompanied me...i am here to collect it...

Em:yes mam sneha told me about you..it is ready just wait for sometime it will be coming to you in a short while...

They both nodded and sat on the couch nearby...

Karan:i am so excited...

Teja:i hope you will like the choice...

Karan:it is your choice how will I not like it...

Teja smiled to his reaction....

Em:sir mam you can come inside it is inside...

Karan:yes...

They both entered and saw an extraordinary extremely beautiful photo frame....

(A short story before we get back again...so karan's grandparents have passed away..and he was very close to them...he was missing them like hell on the wedding day....this matter he discussed with teja later on....that day Teja decided to gift him a frame with them on tejran's wedding...now you all will think how Karan came to know about the frame thing...it is because when he was young he use to visit the same photo shop with his grandparents...so he got the idea from that....now let's continue)

Karan had tears looking at that...Teja squeezed his hand....Karan looked towards her and then to the photo frame...Teja leaves his hand...he walked towards the photo frame....touched it taking up the feeling of that...The tears he was holding now that started to flow down...

Teja walked to him and kept her hand to his shoulder...Karan looked at her and then brought her infront of him...hugged her very tightly...and closed his eyes....

The staff went out giving the couple privacy....

Teja:sunny you liked the frame...

Karan: ofcourse infact I loved it....thank you so much...

Teja:glad that you liked it...

Karan:i don't have words what to say right now...i am just overwhelmed....i..i am..just...(he was fumbling with words)

Teja:shh....shh...don't say anything....let's take dada dadi to your home....

Karan:not mine it is ours i have said it millions of time...

Teja:yes ours...(she smiled)

They both took the painting and went outside...Teja sat on the driving seat...and went to house....and with no time the day spend it was about 6 in the evening when karan came and Teja to get ready...she asked where they were going but got no response so she just got ready....

She got ready in a golden dress which was gifted by Karan the same day...she wore a little pendent with it...and to compliment she had opened her hairs with a wavy texture ..

and to compliment she had opened her hairs with a wavy texture

Karan came in the room...and got all mesmerized seeing her...he just got lost in her beauty the way she was moving her dress her body her little pendent.. everything was just so perfect on her...she was looking like a doll in the dress...a hot one...;)

Teja saw Karan lost in her and blushed a little and moved towards him...Snapped her fingers in front of him...

Teja:sunny...sunnyyy....

Karan:huh..huh...kya hua Chik kyu rhi hai...

Teja:you were lost somewhere so to bring you back i had to shout...

Karan:ab tu dikh hi itni hot rhi hai mein kya karu...

Teja blushed...

Teja:even you are looking hot..

Karan:vo toh mein hamesha se hi dikhta hu

Teja:no doubt...

Karan:tu sachi angrez hi hai...

Teja:ae...mein angrez nhi hu...

Karan:haa haa..kyu nhi...tabhi itni derr se English zadd rhi hai...

Teja:bass ab nhi bolugi English...(stressing on English)

To be continued....

_______________________________________________

And that's it for today i hope you all are loving my series....

Comment bhi kar diya karo guys....please vote bhi kiya karo agar acha laga toh....

I will meet you all next time till then ...

Bye everyone!

This is me signing off...!❤️