RESTART OF RODIES..

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading...

(Disclaimer: didn't wrote this to hurt anyone's feeling... If anyone felt that i am really sorry)

_______________________________________________

Next morning..

Teja woke up and saw Karan sleeping with the support of headboard... She quickly woke up and started wake Karan up so that he will not strain his neck...

Teja:sunny uthi aur sahi se sojaao...

Karan:ahh.. kya hua laddo tu thik hai? Tera fever kaisa hai abhi... Low hua ki nhi... Abhi bhi stomach ache hai...?...

He bomdared her with series of questions...

Teja:sunny mein abhi thik hu aur todha sa stomach ache hai... Par uth na nhi aur fever bhi abhi thik hai... Aur tum batao... Tum puri raat aise bhi soye the... Neck mein strain aajayega...

Karan:tu itne sukoon se so rhi thi meri lap pe mujhe Mann hi nhi Kiya tujhe uthane ka... Aur teri liye itna toh chalta hai... Tu thik haina bass mujhe wahi chahiye...

As Karan said these words a small smile came on her face... She came closer to him and straddle on his lap... Karan put his hands on her waist and pulled her more closer... They both leaned on to each other and their lips which inch apart.....

But....

They heard their bell rang of the room... Karan groaned... Even Teja groaned...

Teja:i swear i will kill this person now...

She groan while Karan looked at her...

Teja went up and opened the door... And saw Omi standing there with a sheepish smile... Karan also came there...

Karan:Omi agar Jaan pyaari hai toh bhag Jaa aaj sherni katal karne ke mood mein hai...!

He warned omi... But Omi looked at Teja... She was glaring at her...

Omi:itni bhi wrong timing nhi hai meri..  mein toh bass ye bolne aaya tha ki aap dono ka shoot time 10 baje hai toh team members 8 baje tak aajayenge... Bass mein chala...

He said this really fast and ran for his life... While the couple chuckles at him...

Later they both got ready for the shoot... Not before having the breakfast and Karan had given the medicine to her... And then allowed her to get ready...

Their outfits..

Teja had wore a biege colour top paired it with light blue denims and her hairs in half pony tail , while Karan had wore a simple plain white t shirt and blue denims he had wore a plain blue blazer also

Teja had wore a biege colour top paired it with light blue denims and her hairs in half pony tail , while Karan had wore a simple plain white t shirt and blue denims he had wore a plain blue blazer also. He had also wore a chain with his watch...