MANAOING SUNNY..

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading....

_______________________________________________

Teja came back from the little shopping she had gone to do...she entered the kitchen wisely ignoring Karan sitting on the couch...who is currently using his phone..

Karan in mind:yaar ek toh mein idhar naraz betha hu upar se ye kuch kar bhi nhi rhi hai...isko aaye  adhe ghante hogye par madam ne toh manane ka kuch kiya hi nhi...jaa ab mein bhi itni asani se nhi manuga...

With this he again got engrossed in his phone...and chuckles on his changing reactions while he was thinking... because she exactly knows what he is thinking...

Teja:koi na sunny tension na lo mein bhi mana lugi..

With this she smirked...

She goes inside the kitchen...

Teja:ye baki ka saman ab batao kya karu mein...

KM:tu ja freshen up hoja kabki aai hai aur kaam kar rhi hai...rest a bit...

Teja:nhi mamma mein aapki help karti Huna...

KM:mein Huna tu jaa...

Teja:but mamma...

KM:koi but if nhi jaa ab...(Stern tone)

She just nodded and went inside the room...only to find Karan sitting on the bed...she again gave a sheepish smile to him...

Karan in mind:ab toh pakka hogya hai iss ande ke dimaag mein kuch toh chal hai...but kya...

Meanwhile Teja's voice came to karan...

Teja:sunnyyyyyy....

Karan:what..

Teja:come here in need your help...

Karan: i am doing some work do it on your own...

Teja:agar kar sakti toh kar deti na...aao na please...(showing him puppy eyes)

Aur yaha Karan pighal gya...he goes to her...

Karan:kya hua....

She just turned back and actioned him to zip the dress...

But Karan was so lost in his own world seeing a Beauty standing in front of him...Teja shook him...

Karan:kya hua...chikk kyu rhi hai...

Teja:kabse toh bula rhi hu tum hi sunn nhi rhe ho...mein kya karu...

Karan:haa vo mein...acha chod ye sab kya hua kyu bulaya mujhe...

Teja:ye zip band nhi ho rhi hai please kardo...

Teja smirked internally....seeing her plan work..

But got ruined when karan just zipped up the chain and got out from the closet...

Karan: kya laga tha mein itni jaldi pighal jaaoga...no chance work harder baby...(shouted to her)

Teja just made a frustrated expression...and Karan smirked at his anda Singh...

Karan in mind:ek second mein aaj teju ko anda kyu bol rha hu baar baar...koi na ye naam bhi suit karta hai ispe...

With this he goes out from the room only to find karan's parents get ready and were about to go somewhere..

Karan:mamma papa kaha Jaa rhe ho...

KF:hum aa rhe hai todhi derr mein ek Jann aaye hai unse milne jaa rhe hai...

Karan:mein chalu drop karne...

KM:nhi nhi paravez haina vo drop kar dega...

Karan:thik hai...

With this they went to meet their friend...now Teja and Karan were only left in the house....

Teja came out from the room..and saw that mamma kundrra is not in the kitchen...

Teja:sunny mamma kaha gyi...

Karan:koi friend aaye hai toh mamma papa unse milne gye hai...

Teja:ooo...come let's eat waise bhi you ache to leave in 3 hours...aur abhi tumhari team bhi aajayegi toh you will not be able to eat then...

Karan just humed to her...

Now it was getting to hard to control for her... because it was getting up her head now...she just goes to him...held his collar and made him stand...making him go all confused....

Karan:laddo ye kya kar rhi hai chod mujhe....

Teja:kyu ab attention de rhi hu toh tumhe chahiye nhi aur jab mein nhi de rhi thi toh chote baccho ki tarh sulk kar rhe the...

Karan:ye baat hum Aram se bhi kar sakte hai...

He said softly to her...but she didn't listen to him....and he saw that she had started getting the rashes on her back side of the neck...so he decided not to drag this thing more...

Karan:acha acha thik hai i will not sulk more...Maan gya mein bass...ab toh gussa chod...dekh tujhe rashes aa rhe hai...fir tu shoot pe jaayegi aur tere makeup artist dekhe ge toh kya sochege...ke mene love bite diya hai....

Teja just left his collar and was confused how to react weather she should blush get angry or to kick him....

Karan just chuckles at her reaction....

Karan:acha baba...i was just kidding mein toh kabka Maan gya tha...

Teja looked at him...

Teja:you are so bad Karan...i hate you...

Karan:you and me we both know the truth (winked at him)

Teja:you....

She started to beat him with her small fist on his chest...and Karan was just giggling on her actions...

Karan stopped her actions by taking her small fists in his hand....

Karan:acha baba...sorry bass....ab nhi tang karunga....

Teja:better....

Karan:chale abhi khane bohot bhukk lagi hai...subhe se kuch khaya nhi hai...

Teja:kyu...

Karan:vo mein...chod ab chal khane...

Teja:chalo....

They had their food and so his team came to his house...

Soon it was time to leave...

Teja and Karan were in their room...Teja was continuously blabbering to karan....

Teja:sab liya Naa?kuch rhe toh nhi gya?airport puch ke call karna....aur even when you will reach Kashmir....okk...aur haa ek aur baat....(till now she was not eyeing to karan but now she maintained a eyelock with him)

Teja:i will miss you...

Karan just hugged her...

Karan:i will mis you too...it will be the longest trip that to without you....

Teja was having hard time to control her tears...

With heavy heart she bid bye to karan....papa and mamma kundrra have came back...

To be continued....

_______________________________________________

Guys really sorry if anyone got hurt from the words i choose...it was not my intention to hurt someone...but please try to understand us also....

Once again sorry....

Also out of idea please do give suggestions to me...hehe...

Chalo ye toh hogai senti baate....ab jaane se phele vote and comment zarur karna....

I will meet you all with next update...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️