GREECE {4}

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

Day 3 in Greece..

Morning,

A couple is sleeping with the sheet on themselves... The guy holding his girl really close to himself not wanting to leave her... Same was with the girl she was holding tight to her man... Not wanting to leave him anytime soon...

Ofcourse they are tejran

Teja was sleeping holding tight to Karan... Keeping her head on his chest while his hands were holding her tightly from her waist... They both were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms.. but the sum didn't liked it... So the sunrays fall on Karan's face... Making him cring his eyebrows....

He woke up and saw Teja sleeping on him... Wearing his shirt which he wore yesterday.... Because they indeed had a long night... Karan looks at her with love and adoration....

Karan gave a peck on Teja's lips.... Making her open her eyes... Teja looked at him and he held a eye contact with her... Teja broke the eye contact and realised what they did last night and blushed like hell...

Karan came above her and gave a soulful morning kiss to his love... After he broke the kiss he said...

Karan: abhi badi sharam aa rhi hai jo kal raat ko ek baar charge liya tha, tab kaha gyi thi sharam....

Teja hit his arms...

Teja:stop it sunnyyy...

Karan:Haye mein iss chehre nu kinni vi baar dekh sakda hai... Kinni pyaari lagg rhe tussi mein ki dussa...

What Karan said made Teja blush more....

Teja:ab hatoo mujhe jaana hai change karne...

Karan:aise kaise... Phele mujhe ek aur kiss de...

Teja:abhi toh di....

Karan:ek aur please....

Teja:nhi hatoo mujhe Jana hai....

Karan:acha fine mat de kiss... Ek baat bata abhi toh bohot late hogya hai humlog kahi paas mein hi ghumne chalte hai...

Teja:haa... Waise kitne baje rhe hai...

Karan:1 baje rhe hai duphr ke...

Teja:what itna late...

Karan:toh hum soye hi 5 baje subha tu ab 5 baje soke 8 baje uth toh sakti nhi hai.... Uske baad humne raat mein itni mehnat bhi ki...(he said last sentence in husky voice)

Teja:shut up...! Warna bohot bura hoga...

Karan:tu harr baar mujhe dhamki deti rehti hai...

Teja: toh kya karu... Itna besharam pati mila mujhe...

Karan:ek second iss besharam nhi romantic kahte hai.... Ye kahi ki tumhe kitna romantic husband mila hai...

Teja:bada aaya, romantic husband...(she said mimicking him)

With this Teja went to get freshen up and Karan orders the food to the room itself...

Later when Teja got fresh Karan goes to get freshen up.... In the mean time Teja arranged the food on the table....

Soon Karan joined her... She served their food in one plate and passed it ot Karan... He made a bite of the food and passed it Teja's mouth she got the bite and served themselves tea and coffee... They did their breakfast... This time Karan was feeding her and himself... Because Teja's marathi movie was coming up and by 26 October her movie trailer will be out... And she was setting the dates of promotion because naagin is also going to get end so the her schedule was very hectic...

Karan saw that and a proud smile came on his face... He kissed her cheek and said...

Karan:you don't know who proud husband i am... I am proud to be called as tejasswi's husband...

Teja looked at him and gave a small peck on his lips...

Teja:even i am proud.... Mere Little kaa 3 3 movie aane wala hai next year aur ek toh abhi December mein bhi aane wala hai....(she said in baby voice)

*Touchwood 🧿 *

Karan smiles and goes to wash his hand...

Karan:chalo let's go and roam on the streets of Greece....

Teja:yes...  I will do alot of shopping you just wait and watch....

She said in a exciting tone...

They both left for the walk session of theirs and did alot of shopping....

Teja was shopping something and Karan got a call so he went...

Karan:baby mein aaya do min yahi par rhena...

She nodded...

When Karan left... Teja felt a hand on her shoulder she looks behind and got the biggest shock....

Teja:what are doing here....

Someone:aise kaise sweetheart abhi toh aaya hu mein...

Then the someone grabs her hand...

Teja:haath chodo Mera.... Leave my hand fucking bastard...

Someone:tujhe nhi lagta tu bohot bol rhi hai... Ab dekh kya karta hu tere sath mein... Saare sapne pure karunga jo ek baar mene socha tha...

Now Teja had tears in her eyes...

The shop man didn't understand what was going on so he thought they both are friends of each other...

Teja:sunnyyyyy.....

Karan looked at her and saw she was in tears and someone had held her hand tightly.... He couldn't see the person because the back was visible to him...

Karan ran towards Teja and saw....

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

Guys kyuki aaplog comments nhi karte ho isliye ab se mein target rakhugi and agar target pura nhi hua toh next part nhi aayega...

Target:
Vote-200+
Comment- 55+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️