PROTECTIVE KK..!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading..

Guys also inline comments are also welcomed!!
_______________________________________________

After sometime woke up again and saw the time it was now afternoon... So he decided to wake Teja up... He started to wake her up... But she was not waking up, as she was in deep sleep due to her medicines...

Karan:laddo bacche uth... Fresh up hoja... Laddo uth...

Teja:am... Sunny some do... Mujhe bohot nini aa rhi hai..(cutely in baby voice)

Karan:nhi bohot so liye... Chalo now wake up my sunshine...!

Teja:ah... Uth gyi bass...

She said waking up and making a cute angry face.. Karan chuckles and kiss her cheeks...

Karan:good morning my baby... Oh sorry... Good afternoon...!

Teja:afternoon...?

Karan:yes afternoon... It is about to 2 now...

Teja:ohh shit itna late kaise uthi mein... Arre yaar...

She rants were cut off by Karan..

Karan:laddo kitna tension.. aur kyu le rhi hai late uthne kaa tension... Tujhe toh waise bhi rest hi karna hai...

Teja:par fir bhi... I should have not slept for so long...

Karan:toh kya 7 baje hi uthegi...

Teja:haa vo jyada sahi hoga...

Karan his head and sigh...

Karan:tu soi hi 7 baje aur tujhe 7 baje uthna... Pagal... Haa ab ready hoja.. mein kuch khane ke liye order karta hu...

Teja:fine... Jaa rhi hu...

She got ready and came out... After that Karan to got ready... They came to had their food on the table which was in their suit... Teja opened the dishes... And insteadly looked at Karan...

Teja:ye kya hai...

She said making faces...

Karan:your food... No actually our food... From today till the end of this week... Which means the whole week we will have this kind of food only...

Teja:no you have this salad and all of this whatever it is... I am not gonna have this...

Karan:you will and I will make sure you will have this...

Teja:but sunny....(cutely)

Karan:not working this time...

He made her sit on his lap and started to make her eat... But she turned her face....

Karan:teju... (Sternly)

Teja:i will have this only on one condition...

Karan:and what is it?

Teja:you will buy me ice cream after this week ends... And that to a tab which i will eat all alone...

She said like a kid...

Karan:yeah right to make you I'll again...

Teja:fine i am also not eating this then..

She said and started to get up from his lap... When his hold got tighter and chuckles at her...

Karan:acha acha thik hai... Laa dunga bass... Ab toh khale...

Teja:i will think...

Karan looked at her in Amaze... And Teja chuckles at his reaction... She shook her head and gestures him to make her eat... He makes her eat and he too eats in between...