REMEMBERING THE BABY!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the very first update of 2k23...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

EM:good evening Karan... I wanted to tell you that we sorry but teju needs to complete the show... I am sorry for your inconvenience... I tried my level best but all went in vein...

Karan:no mam please don't apologise... Actually I wanted to tell you that even teju wants to continue the show... Actually I should be the one to apologise to trouble you so much...

EM:no worries kk.. abhi thik hai teju...

Karan:haa abhi she is fine... But i think todha fever hoga usko...

EM:you and your predictions kk... Chalo bye...

Karan:bye mam... Have a nice evening...

EM:you to...

They both hunged up the call Karan went towards teju to check whether she has fever or not... But thankfully she didn't had... He thought to wake her up... As she didn't had food... As its dinner time now...

Karan:laddo baby uth...

Teja:haa sunny...

She woke immediately this time... Which shocked Karan...

Karan:ek hi baar mein uth gyi...

Teja:haa vo subha se rest hi kar rhi thi isliye...

Karan: thik chal niche chalte hai dinner ke liye...

Teja looked at him in shock...

Teja:niche...

She asked again to confirm what she heard was right or not...

Karan:haa tujhe nhi chalna hai toh mat chal mujhe problem nhi hai...

Teja:nhi nhi chalte hai chal..

She immediately hopped off the bed and started to wear her over coat as the weather in Pune was quite cold now... Karan chuckles at her actics... And actioned her...

They both went down and order their food... Correction Karan order the food... Which was avocado toast with steamed green vegetables and some soup....

Teja made a face hearing what he ordered... And protested...

Teja:sunny no please... (She made cute face )

Karan:not working...

Teja:Karan i don't want this...

Karan:but you need to do this... If you...(Teja cut him in between)

Teja:but i said that the topic is over why you have bring that topic again....

Teja said with a little high voice because of that she started coughing badly.... She again started to lose her concious...

Karan:oye... Kya hua...

Karan came to her side and patted her cheek... Thank God she didn't lose her conciouness...

Teja:nothing just... I don't know...

Karan:don't worry medicine ke wahaj se hua hoga... High dose hai isliye... Mein di se bolke dose Kam karwata hu...

Teja nods...

Karan made her drink some water and showers her with kisses... She starts to giggle...

Karan:i can hear that giggles of yours the whole day , and never get tired of that...

This time teju pecked his lips... Soon after their dinner came.. they had their dinner... The whole time Karan was holding her in his arms tightly... After dinner they both went to room...

Teja sat down holding her stomach... Karan looked at her...

Karan:kya hua teju... Tu thik hai... Stomach ache jyada ho rha hai... Should I bring something for you... Ohh wait, di has given the medicine for stomach ache... Wait let me bring that...

He was continuously blabbering and Teja was looked at him...

Teja:shut up... Shaant hojaao... Itna bhi Peet nhi dukh rha ki mujhe medicine Leni pade it's okay... I can bare that much... Periods mein bhi toh hota hai...

Saying she had a her eyes Welled up... Karan immediately went to her... And hugged her... She snuggles in his body... Soaking the warmth he is providing her...

Karan:teju baby... It's okay... You know na everything happens for a reason... I know losing a baby is very big thing... But we need to stay strong right... We can fight with this situation also... And we didn't even knew that you were pregnant... I am sorry...

He quickly corrected himself for saying this...

Teja was silently crying...

Karan:you know right you can cry infront of me...

He cupps her face and kissed her cheeks and both the eyes...

Karan:tu toh bohot strong hai tujhe kuch fark nhi padna chahiye... Aur baby toh hum aage bhi plan kar sakte hai... Phele hum bade hote hai fir hum baby plan karenge okay...

He said in a funny way...

Teja:tab toh tum kabhi bade nhi honge...

She said between her tears and smile... Karan chuckles...

Karan:vo toh hai... Mein toh Tera sabse phele baby hu... Aur humesha rahunga...

Teja chuckles and wipes her tears...

Karan:waise laddo tune uss aisa kya dekha tha...

Teja's mood suddenly changed...

Karan:no it's okay.. hum kabhi aur baat karte hai waise bhi kal se shoots hai toh bohot kaam hai... You take rest i will just come having some puff... Hmm...

He said and started to move to balcony but Teja held him... Teja shook her head...

Teja:can you stay with me till i sleep... Uske baad you can take puff...

Karan:i will not take puff today... And you don't need to ask me... You need to say to me... And that too with pure hakk se okay...!

She nods... Karan gave her medicines and then Teja dosed off to sleep on karan's chest...

They both were sleeping when in midnight Karan felt very warm on hjs chest... He opened his eyes and checked Teja's temperature with his hands and he senced that she is having fever that too very much...

Now he didn't had thermometer to check... So didn't knew what to do.... He had medicine for fever which di had prescribed if she gets fever... As the medicine intake which she is having is very much of power having fever will be normal...

Karan thought to wak her up and give her the medicine...

Karan wake her up and gave her the medicine... She again slept but Karan didnt after an hour he again checked her and her fever was much less than it was before... She was sleeping on his lap...

So Karan put his head on the head board and slept while caressing her hairs...

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

One important thing..!

Last chapter par bohot Kam comments aaye the... Isliye ye update late hua... Actually what the scene is that your comments give that energy to write the story par fir aaplog comments hi nhi karte... Ab next part ke liye you need to complete the target otherwise I will not give the update...!

Target
Vote:280+
Comment:75+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️