SARGI!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️

So before we start with the story I want you guys to give your honest... And when I say honest please give honest reviews to the story... Because from past to updates the number of votes and number of comments have been decreased drastically... I seriously don't know what is happening either you guys are commenting but I am not getting it or maybe you guys are not doing the work... Please it's a humble request..

Also are guys even liking the story because I don't think so... I request you guys to please give your opinions... Sometimes it just feels like I have written something wrong thats why the story is not getting connected to you all... I hope you all are understanding what I am trying to convey... Please don't take it in a wrong way... I just wanted to share my thoughts with you all...

Also a big thank you for those who genuinely like my story and give their feedbacks... And lastly... I even need your opinions... Thank you so much for taking your time out and reading this... Thank you!

Okay enough of my talks... Let's just start with the story...

Happy reading..

_______________________________________________

It was 4 in the morning when the alarm of broke the sleep of beautiful couple sleeping peacefully in eachother's embrace....

Teja got up and got ready meanwhile when Teja was tieing her saari Karan also woke up and he goes to take bath...

He came out and saw Teja ready with her red choda... The voice of that choda was so peaceful to Karan that he can hear them while day and won't get bored of it... She was applying sindoor when Karan stopped her hands and took the sindoor from her hands... And applied it in her hair parting... He took the mangalsutra from the table and tied in around her neck.. once he was done he kissed her their and back hugged her... Kissing her cheek he said...

Karan:bohot suni lagg rhi hai iss saari mein... Mann hi nhi karr rha hai tujhe chodne kaa...

Teja smiled and kissed his cheek

Teja:thank you patidev....

Karan:haye...  Kitna acha lagta hai tere muhh se sunne mein...

Teja blushed... Just then KM knocked the door of their room...

KM:baccho chalo aajao time ho rha hai...

Teja:aaye mamma...

She replied to KM...

Teja:chalo late ho rha hai... Mujhe bhukk bhi lagi hai... Abhi toh bohot saara khaa lungi ki mujhe baad mein khane ki zarurat ho hi naa...

Karan:tu pakka pura din Bina kuch khaye aur piye reh legi.... Matlab tu itna khati hai... Toh...

Teja cupped his face and said with a smile...