GREECE {2}

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

They both reached Greece....
Exiting the airport they were welcomed the hotel staff who was waiting for their arrival...

They welcomed Teja and Karan to Greece with alot of love and respect....After that they made their way to hotel.... Hotel was about 1 hour from the airport...

Soon after reaching hotel.... Karan quickly did all the formalities and took the keys... Also he gave the dinner order at the restaurant on the way.... So the food was also the way...

After reaching the room......

Teja quickly assemble the luggage and ran to see the view..... Her eyes were shining seeing the view....

Teja:sunnyyyyy..... The view is so fucking amezing and we have personal pool also..... Sunny greece is so beautiful....

Karan back hugged her nazling her nape of the neck... Leaving wet kisses on her neck... Once he reached the soft spot of her neck.... He bite that part making Teja moan in pain and pleasure.... Immediately he sucked the part which he have bitten to soothe the pain.... Making Teja close her eyes and throw her head on his shoulder.... Karan turned her around and saw the mark.... He grinned seeing his mark on his girl....

Karan pulls her towards himself , making Teja bump to his hard chest... They both were turned on to an extent.... Karan leaned to Teja... Kissed her forehead , then her nose , biting her cheeks and finally Karan rubbed his thumb over her lower lip making her moan... Teja was loving the sweet torture her dear husband was showering in her.... But the urge to kiss him was making her wet.... Without thinking anything more... Teja put her hands on his neck , grabbed it and yanked it towards her... Smashing her lips over him...

Teja and Karan were so much involved in the kiss.... They both tried to dominate the kiss but none gave up.... Finally Karan pulled Teja more toward him , grabbing her waist , pinching it a bit... Making Teja moan and Karan took the opportunity and entered her mouth... Karan was kissing every corner of her mouth making her drive crazy with a kiss... Karan was kissing her very intensely... Teja so wanted to match his pace but of no use...

They both pulled out of the kiss... Karan was going to kiss her again but.... The bell rang making Karan growl.... Teja chuckles at his reaction...

Karan:tujhe badi hasi aa rhi hai...

Teja:toh kya look at your face...you are looking to cute right now... I want to eat you my little...

Karan:haa toh khaa lena abhi toh pura  10 din hai...(husky voice)

Teja blushed hearing the statement....

Teja:shut up and go answer the door...till then i will go and get freshen up...then we will have food...

Karan:then...(stroking her face)

Teja:then nothing WE WILL SLEEP...

Karan:yaar kaisi unromantic wife mili hai mujhe...

Teja: ab toh kuch nhi kar sakte.... Now toh you have to be with me in this life...

Karan grabbed her closer...

Karan:you are talking about this life...i am toh ready to live every life with you my love...

Teja:acha ji...

Karan:haanji....

Again the bell rang...

Karan:hadd hai yaar koi Shanti se romance bhi nhi karne deta....

Teja laughed...

She goes to get freshen up while Karan arranges the dinner on the table waiting for her to come and join...

She soon joins him... Having a peaceful dinner...they both slept... Because they were tired as hell after traveling for more then 10 hours..

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

Guys disappointed with the number comments... please comment Kiya Karo...

Also now many romantic chapter are on the way with some twist.... Someone is coming from their past to ruin their present and future...

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️