CARE...

Hello everyone!!!
I am back with another part...and yeah thank you for all the love you all showering to the story....

Let's start with the new part...

Happy reading!!

***********************************************

Teja went to bathroom for changing her clothes...
After sometime teja called karan..

Teja:sunny....sunn

Karan:bol ladoo kya hua..

Teja:mujhe teri help chahiye...

Karan: meri?

Teja:nhi vidhi ki...sunny tera hi naam haina...
(In a taunting tone )

Karan:aa rha hu gussa kyu ho rhi hai...

Teja:jaldi aa...

Karan:haa baba...

Karan came inside the bathroom...

When karan came teja was standing like an angle..he was just staring at her..teja noticed this and lightly blushed on the reaction...

Teja snapped fingers in front of karan to bring him back from his dreamland...

But karan suddenly grabbed teja's waist and she landed his hard chest...

Teja:sunny kya kar rha hai...(almost whisper)

Karan:wahi jiss liye tune mujhe bulaya hai...

And then he turned her back so that her back was facing his front...he kissed her back just above the zip of her dress..he unziped the dress slowly kissing every part which is getting exposed....

Just then he heard teja's moan and this turned him on....he again turned her so now her they are standing face to face...karan looked in her eyes for the assurance...teja smiled at him and slightly nodded her head...

Karan kissed teja's both the cheek's and then the chin...and to tease her he kissed her near the lips...

Teja:sunny(she moaned)

He smiled seeing the effect he had on her...

Finally he kissed her on the lips..he kissed her like his life depend on that kiss...she to responded with same passion..they kissed for few minutes and then left each other as they felt the need of oxygen...

Karan started to remove her dress from her shoulder and kissed her there..slowly he removed the whole dress...he stand straight in front of her admiring her from top to bottom...she was standing in front of him half naked...she hugged him tightly as she was very much shy and also to hide her fully red cheeks...

Karan smiled at her and moved forward to the cabinet were his clothes were laying..he took the t shirt from there and moved to her to make her wear the t-shirt...and then the pants...

Once she was dressed he took her to the bedroom made her lay down on the bed covered themself with the comforter....

Teja:won't you continue??

Karan:what(to tease her)..

Teja:you know what i am talking about...

Karan: no i don't know what you are talking about...

Teja:let it be...

She a bit upset but listening his reply she was touched...

Karan:i know what you are talking about but i also know that you are tired and i don't want to make you more tired....

Teja:tu kitna soch ta haina mere baare mein...

Karan:arre vo toh bass isliye kyu ki abhi mummy papa hai mujhe tere muh se mera naam chillate hue sunna hai na ki control karte hue...(with a wink in the last)

She hit him lightly on his chest...

Teja:kitna besharam hai tu...

Karan:sirf tere liye..

Teja:chal ab soja kal mujhe ghar bhi jaana hai aur tere bohot interview bhi toh hai kal...

Karan:haa sahi hai..good night sweetie...

Teja:good night sunny (in her childish tone)

To be continued...

***********************************************

First of all so sorry for not updating....
And thank you for the response you all are giving to my story and in my messages i am getting question regarding myself so i can't reveal my name i will say that i am girl and i am currently studying in 10th so for next few months...

Thank you for respecting my  privacy...

Bye everyone!!

This is me signing off!!