LEAP..

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your Stubborn writer is back..
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

They both made their way to the restaurant Karan planned their date...

Teja:sunny atleast say the name of the restaurant....

Karan:you will get to know that...be patient my little love....

Teja:fine...(frowned)

Karan chuckles at his little love...soon Karan made their way to driveway...

Karan:chalo we have reached...

They both got down...and made their way to inside of the restaurant...

They had a great time together... spending with each other...later they drove to marine drive...and had their long conversation on life... thats when karan felt Teja's waight on him....he checked and saw her sleeping peacefully in his embrace...he kissed her forehead and picked her up and then drove to home....

He entered and took Teja to their bedroom...made her sleep their...removed her heels which she was wearing and also the pendent she had on her neck...

He too changed his clothes and sleeps beside her...

LEAP..!

It's been more then a year they have got married...Karan had recently signed a movie for which he had to go for outdoor shooting...Teja too had signed a show...which is under Balaji productions...

It is the day before Karan was about to leave...Teja is shooting right now because the show has just started right now so the work load has been very much to her...and also him..

Currently Karan is on call tejasswi...

Karan:laddo yaar please todha toh jaldi aane kaa try kar...

Teja:sunny mein kar rhi hu but nhi ho rha hai...you know na show abhi just start hua hai aur work load bohot hai..

Karan:i understand...mein hi pagal jaise bol rha hu...ki mujhe tere sath time spent karna hai jaane se phele...

Teja:sorry na sunny...(said in a baby voice)

Karan:teju mein tujhe baad mein call karta hu Omi ka call aa rha hai ..

Teja just nodded...and was about to say something...but couldn't as karan has already hanged up the call...

Teja:sunny i am really sorry iss month mein hum log sahi se time hi nhi spend kar paa rhe hai...but ek baar tu fir dekhna i will take a 3 days holiday and we will go somewhere...pakka...(with a smile)

Just then she heard a knock..

Teja:yes come in...

Her manager came...

Ma:mam it is your pack up...

Teja:what par pack up toh 2 ghante baad ka tha na...

Ma:yes par fir aapke saare scene hogye hai toh aap jaa sakte ho...

Teja:finally..okay i will just change and leave...tell ajmal bhai to get the car ready..

Her manager nodded and left the vanity...

Teja:finally we got 4 hours to spent sunny...i am so happy right now...chal teju jaldi kar uske baad ghar jaake Mr grumpy kundrra ko bhi manana hai...

She happily changed and left the sets and drove to home...

She entered the house and found the house full messed up...she goes inside and saw their room was also messed up...she again came out of the room and found mamma kundrra their...

Teja:mamma ye Ghar ka kya haal kiya hai kya hua hai yaha pe...Jang hui kya...

KM:Jang se kaam nhi hui hai...jabse Karan ko pata chala tu late aayegi tabse ghar ko sarr pe utha ke rakha hai...uss ladke ne..ab jaa dekhne apne sunny ko...

Teja chuckles on her Little...

She goes inside the room and found Karan had already came out of the bathroom after taking bath...

He had not noticed her till now...she goes and back hugs him...he smiled at her touch but again maintain a straight face...

Teja:sunny dekh mein jaldi aagai..

Karan:haa...

He removed her hand and goes to the closest...she follows him...she quickly removes a pair of clothes and gave it to him...

He took that and goes to change...
Mean while Teja...

Teja:yaar ye sachi wala gussa hogya hai...rabba ab mein ki Kara...(suddenly something strike her mind and she smirk) karlo jitna gussa karna hai mein bhi tejasswi hu..dekhti hu kitna gussa hoge tum...

With this she moved out of the room and made her way to kitchen....

KM:arre teju...kya hua pata chala kyu hai itna grumpy Karan...

Teja:haa mamma long story hai baad mein kabhi bataugi...waise mujhe na apki help chahiye...

KM:bolna...

Teja shared her idea to mamma kundrra...

KM:ye toh bohot acha idea hai...

Teja:haina...(she smirked and raised her imaginary collar)

KM:chalo fir kaam pe lagte hai...

Teja:chalo...ek kaam karte hai aap preparation Karo mein baaki ka saman leke aati hu...

KM:haa...

Teja started to move out of the kitchen when she bumped to karan's hard chest...she smiled to him sheepishly....leaving him confuse...and went from there...

Karan:ye iss chote se ande ke dimaag mein kya chal rha hai....(frowned)

To be continued....

_______________________________________________

Guys i am really sorry if something is going out off the box... because aap sab story padhte ho you all even vote but don't comment....

This time i am very much disappointed...i am really sorry agar aap logo ko story nhi achi lagg rhi hai...

It is just that i have put alot of affort to write one part of the story...updating it is the most difficult these days i don't know what is happening with Wattpad... because i have to republish the same part 2 to 3 time tab jake publish hote hai....aur uske baad bass 8 9 comments it really hurts... please....do comment...🙏🏻

Please i want to you all give your suggestion ki what should I write....

Thank you so much for reading...

Please do vote and comment....

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️