RETURNING TO INDIA!!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update....

Happy reading....

_______________________________________________

(Their outfit for finale)

RS:khatro ke Khiladi season 12 ke winner hai Karan kundrra and tejasswi prakash kundrra...

Everyone hooted for them...

Teja and Karan looked at each and Teja had a slight of tears...they both hugged each other for sometime and then broke....

They took the trophy...And Rohit sir actioned to speak something...Karan gave the mic to Teja...

Teja:ahh...i just want to say something to some people that if you dream something and you will practice to get it...you will get it...no matter what....last season i was asked what place will I be if i didn't quit...and i said i don't know where i will be but surely at the winners place....and there you go we won the show....(she had a bit of tears)

Karan side hugged her.... Teja gave the mic to karan...

Karan:i don't want to say anything...but i am happy that wife's dream came true and i am glad that i am a part of it...

Teja:you are most important one...

Karan kissed her cheek....and laughed....

After some more party and everyone left for their rooms...

Tejran went to their room...all the time Teja was adoring the trophy...

Karan:now i am feeling jealous....

Teja frown...

Teja:why...

Karan: because the time you got the trophy you didn't even gave a glance at me you are also adoring it....

Teja kept the trophy...smiled at the man who was complaining like little boy....went towards him...once she reached to him...she hugged him...

Teja:arre mera duggu jealous ho rha hai...(baby voice)

Karan:haa...you not looking at me...

Teja:mere duggu ko attention chahiye meri..(baby voice)

Karan:yes...

And hugged her tighter...he gave a kiss on her a bit exposed back....and broke the hug made a eye contact with her...slowly leaning to her...once they were close enough Teja closed her eyes in anticipation....

They kissed each other as if their life depends on it....

And then they continued...

Next morning....

They had the flight in the afternoon....

They were pretty late for the breakfast... ofcourse they didn't slept last night....

As they entered the cafeteria....

Nish:look winners are here....

Everyone hooted for them.....

Tejran:thank you...

Pra:acha phele nasta Lelo fir baat karte hai...

Karan bring their breakfast....

Nish:aur batao kyu hua itna late naste mein aane ke liye...

Hina: arre they were celebrating their win Nishant...

Pra:vahi toh samjho todha...

Nish: girlfriend toh Teri hai meri nhi mein kaise samju...

Teja blushingly:shut up both of you....