SOFT YET BEAUTIFUL..

Hello everyone...
I am back with another update...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

They both had reached home to his...his parents are not at home tonight and will come in the afternoon by tomorrow....

As soon as they entered the house karan pinned teja to the wall and asked her permission in husky voice near her ear...she just gave a nod to him which was more then enough for him....

He smashed his lips on her with a wild passion in it...it was not the soft kind was kiss but a very passionate one...

While kissing he picked her up by her legs around his waist and took her to the room...he opened the room using his legs...

And then throw her on the bed softly breaking the kiss..he asked..

Karan:ready for the wild session...

Teja:always...

And then karan came above her keeping in mind that the not the whole weight is on her....and again took her in a kiss..

During that kiss he slowly took off the top which she was wearing..it's not the first time they are doing it but still this gives butterflies in teja's stomach...

After removing the top he placed a soft kiss on her collarbone..and then the cleavage and then on her jawline , sucking the flash of her neck..and the collarbone...

He was going to remove her bra but then she stoped him saying "it's her turn now" saying this she came above him and kissed his whole face..but not the lips to tease him..

She removed the shirt he was wearing a then placed a kiss on his tattoo *fikara* and then she placed a kiss on his heart...

Now karan again came above her and kissed her lips...in the meantime he removed the bra she was wearing...he broke the kiss..

His hands made their way to one of her breast and started to play...as soon his cold hands touched her hot skin she let out a soft morn from her mouth...which obviously turned karan on...

He moved forward and then take one of her breast in his mouth sucking it like a candy while the other hand was busy kneading the other one giving the almost pressure to her....

His hand proceed forward.........

(You can imagine please i can't really very sorry)

Next morning...

Sunrays is peeping in the room of tejran they both are sleeping very peacefully in each embrace...

Teja woke up and saw karan sleeping peacefully but then she realise what happened yesterday night...and a slight blush occur on her face by just a mere thought of her and her sunny doing things....

Teja woke up got freshen up straight away went to the kitchen to get her warm water but she saw four people in the living area of the house she went their checked who are they...

She got a sudden shock that her parents and his parents were sitting together and talking and them vibing with each other...

Teja:aai baba uncle anty aap sab yaha kab aaye aur anty uncle aap log toh afternoon mein aane wale the na...

MK: see the time teju it's 12 in the afternoon...

Teja:shit time toh dekha hi nhi mene mera call time  hai 12.45...

FK: don't worry sunny chod dega...

Teja:yeah i will wake him up now..

Teja went in the bedroom and sat on karan's side...

Teja:sunny wake up it's 12 in the afternoon...

Karan:laddo sone dena...

Teja:sunnyyyyyyy please wake up i have to go to ekta mam's office also...and you are also coming with me

Karan:arre but meeting toh teri haina..

Teja:no more argument on this topic aur ghar par sab aagye hai..

Karan:sab matlab??

Teja:anty uncle aai aur baba..

Karan:what par mumma papa toh afternoon mein aane wale thena....aur suddenly ye family gathering ka reason kya hai...

Teja:vo toh mujhe bhi nhi chal tu ready hoja fir sath mein chalte hai...

Karan:thik hai...

After sometime karan came and saw teja getting ready...

Teja outfit:

Karan's outfit:

Karan's outfit:

Teja:ready sunny yaad haina 12

Teja:ready sunny yaad haina 12.45 ko call time hai toh 12.30 nikalege kyuki...(he cut her off)

Karan:haa baba mujhe pata hai kyuki office yaha se paas mein hi hai...

Teja:right now let's go...

Karan:yes chalo aur ye gathering ka bhi toh reason find out karna hai...

Teja:haa chal chalte...

Karan:waise tu badi soni lagg rhi hai iss dress mein...

Teja:tu bhi kam hot nhi lagg rha hai iss fit mein..

Karan:finally mein tujhe hot toh dikha nhi toh tujhe sirf mein cute dikhta hu...

Teja:hogai nuktanki toh bahar chale...

Karan:chal..

To be continued...

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey everyone!
Kaisa laga ye part do let me know in the comments and i am thinking to start their marriage topic do let me know your views in the comments...

Bye everyone!!

This is me signing off!!