BAD DREAM!!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is finally back...
Thank you for being so patient with me... I promise to give you all the update on regular basis from now..m and also sorry... I just got down from the college trip!!

Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

They have wrapped up the Delhi auditions... Now only two cities were remaining and then the actual rodie will start...

They had a small meeting regarding the same... They were told that after auditions they might have to go to SA for the rodies... As they will roam across the place and this time season will take place in SA itself... At first Karan was Daicy regarding this but Teja made him understand....

After that next morning they all left Pune...

In the pune...

They were at Pune airport and to their surprise paps have came all the way from Mumbai to Pune just to capture them..!

Karan:tumlog alg cheez ho... Kahi bhi aajaate ho...

Pap:toh bhai aap Chandigarh jaa rhe the tab toh pap hue hi nhi...

Karan:arre...

Teja:haa uss baar Rohit ka dimaag nhi chala...

Prince:iss baar chal gya... Hogye na pap...

Everyone laughed... And then they all have a solo picture and then a group picture to the paps... And on paps request Teja and Karan to gave their couple picture...

Later on when they reached to hotel it was around 7 in the evening so they had no shoot for today.... But they have a tight schedule from tomorrow till the next week... As pune and Mumbai auditions will have a long day auditions...

Tejran reached their room...

Teja entered the room and directly went to the bed and lies on it... Karan smiles and moves to her and removed her heels... And massaged her legs a bit... Teja smiled at his gesture and sits up...

In action she calls him... He comes to her and she kissed him on his lips... It was just a peck... Even Karan didn't do anything as he knew she was very much tired and had not slept...

Karan moves more closer to her and sits with her on his lap... He kissed her neck and asked her...

Karan:kya hua meri laddo ko...

Teja:mein bohot tired hogya hu... Mujhe nini aa rhi hai.. par mujhe neend aa bhi nhi rhi hai... Par mujhe Sona hai...

Karan looked at her in confusion...

Karan:can you please elaborate it more...

Teja:in short... Mujhe Sona bhi hai aur nhi bhi...

Karan:ek kaam kar.. soja... Chal mein sulata hu...

Teja nods and Karan adjust himself on the bed and then lied on him... Karan hugged her tightly... And softly he runs his hands in her hairs... He gave a peck on her hairs...

But a thought crossed his mind...

Karan POV:

arre ab ye sogai.. subha se kuch khaya nhi hai isne aa hi airport par... Par ye aisa kyu kar rhi hai... Aaj subha se ye bimaar bhi lagg rhi hai... Ek kaam karti phele order kar deta hu fir jab aayega tab khila dunga... Aur kal sabse phele isse doctor ke paas leke jaaonga....

Haye par kitni pyaari lagti hai sote wakt... Lagta hi nhi hai ye 30 years ki hai... Ye toh 3 saal ki bhi nhi hai... Mera laddo... Kitna sukoon se so rha hai... Kisi ki Nazar Naa Lage mere cuto ko...!

End of POV..

Once Karan was sure that Teja is asleep he softly put her on bed and order the food..  he went out and changed himself into some comfy pair of clothes... He removed Teja's night dress too and went out in the balcony for a puff...

He was about to lit it up went he heard Teja crying... He quickly ran to her... She was fully covered in sweat and her body was shivering.... He took her hands in his and tired to calm her... But it doesn't work... He was left with no option but to wake her up...

She was murmuring something....

Karan eye caught a tear which fall from her eyes... He started to wake her up...

Karan:laddo uth... Dekh mein hu tere paas... Uthna laddoo... Teju... Uth Teri tabiyat kharab ho jayegi... Teju...

He shaked her... She woke up and saw Karan with teary eye... She immediately hugged him tightly....

Teja:sunny you will never leave me na... Prom... promise me that.... Promise....

She was not able to speak and her breathing starts to get heavy....

Karan:shh... Shh... Shant hoja baccha kahi nhi jaa rha hu mein... Shant hojaao... Please mere liye...

But she was not stopping....

Karan:teju chup hojaa... Mein tere paas hi hu...

But she was not understanding she started to close her eyes...

Karan:no no no... Don't close your eyes.... Don't ...

He pats her cheek....

But she closes her eyes...

Karan:fuck.... Teju... Teju wake up baby... Baby open your eyes... Look at me... Please....

He pleaed her... His eyes also started to tear...

Finally she lost her strength.... And her hands fall from his... Her body loses the strength...

Karan:holy shit... Open your eyes... You are scaring me... Teju... (He shouted)

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

Thank you for reading also do comment to get the next update...!

Target.
Votes:265+
Comment:70+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️