OFFER DECLINED?

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading..

_______________________________________________

In the car,

Omi:bhai apne padha offer letter?

Karan:nhi tune kiya hai toh kuch soch samjh ke hi Kiya hoga...

Omi:bhai apko aur teju ko rodies se offer aaya hai...

Karan:what... No way I am doing rodies...

Teja:why... Rodies use to be your one of the favourite's, right?

Karan:yeah but bitter memories.... And on top of that i have to do it you with... Like you will be opposite of me... How can I...?

Teja:but... You know na In future also we will get shows where we will opposite to each other... Agar aisa hi tha toh... You will decline all the opportunity that will come to your way...

Karan:but think from my perspective also... That show is all about abuse and what not... The environment of the show...

Teja:sunny.... Tumne phele bhi toh ye show Kiya haina... Toh kyu ye sab bol rhe ho... Infact you should be happy ki you are going to do the show again... Also think of people who want's you as their guardian... You just can't say no to this show just because you are going to do the show opposite of me... You just can't ... Think wisely before cing to any of the decision...

With that she moved out of the car... As they have already reached where the meeting is going to take place... She was going to enter the when Karan came from behind and took her in the car again... As soon as they reached there he actioned Omi to leave the car along with parvez...

Teja looked at him with hopeful eyes...

Karan:look i know what you are trying to explain me... It's just... Even I don't know what should I....

Karan shutter as he didn't know what should he say to her...

Karan:you... You understand right... I meant to say... I am sorry for getting pissed on you... I am really sorry... And also I am ready for rodies... I will accept the offer...

Teja smiled looking at him and cups his face... Gently caress his whole face while maintaining a eye lock and then she presses a button due to which a tinted glasses covers the outer glasses...

She leans forward and kiss his lips... Ever so gently... Karan pulled his hands and placed them on her waist... pulling for more towards him... Teja was trying to dominate the kiss but couldn't as Karan was off fast enough to enter her mouth... He left out a groan as he enters... Making Teja shiver from the intensity of his kiss...

Later they both broke the kiss and joined their foreheads...

Teja:i am so happy...

Karan:thank you so much mujhe samjha ne ke liye...

Teja smiled at him...

Karan:oye mujhe toh meri kiss bhi mil gyi Jo subha se pending thi...

Karan smiled sheepishly while Teja hit his arms playfully...

Teja: besharam...

And then they both went inside... And carry forwarded the meeting...

The meeting was held with the production team of the show...

The meeting went well and they both signed the contract...

Karan:okay... So now that we have signed the contract can we know when and where the first audition is held...

Production: sir maybe we will start from Chandigarh then Delhi and other states one by one... As you know the format... And about when then the auditions will start after Diwali..

Karan:ohh great! yeah also who are the co guides...

Production: Ranvijay sir and prince sir along with you two...

Karan:lovely... Thank you so much...

Production people left from their and Teja ran also went to  check where they can celebrate tonight.....

They came home and Teja directly went to room for changing up and all the decor how the decor is gonna be done and everything...

She told everyone to get ready before 11... As they will take alomst an hour to reach the place... And she will reach there after her shoot...

She went for the shoot while Karan sat back and talking with others as they came to India after a really very long time...

Taking up the memories of past which were worth to cherish....

It was around 8 when Teja called Karan...

Teja:sunnyyyyyyy.....(her baby voice)

Karan:haa Mera laddo...

Teja:sunny look what I got from my fans today...

Karan:haa do min...

As Karan was doing some work..

Teja:sunny look...(baby voice)

Teja:sunny look na...(babyvoice)

Karan leaves all the work and looked at the screen...

Karan:kya hua mera baby...

Teja:look what out fans have gifted us... See this is so beautiful..

Karan:yes baby indeed it is very beautiful...

Teja smiled...

Teja:sunny i am missing you...

Karan: i miss you too my babygirl... Should I come to pick you up...

Teja:no... Warna baaki sab kaise aayenge...

Karan:fine... But I want to see you in the outfit...

Teja:awwie... Vo toh waha jaake hi pata chalega ki what I am wearing...

Karan:not fair...

Karan sulks like a kid... Indeed he is a kid infront of her...

To be continued..

_______________________________________________

Guys fata fat se target pura karo and maybe raat tak you will get the next update too...

¶do you all want the next update maybe by night??

Target .
Votes:260+
Comments:60+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️