MISUNDERSTANDING..

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

Next morning....

On the bed only Karan was sleeping...he moved a little to find teju but she was there...he opened his eyes a little...and she was not in the room...

He got up...and freshen up...and made his way out of the room and found that Teja and his parents were talking on something....which seems to be serious one...Karan frowned and went towards them...

Karan:kya baat ho rhi hai..

Teja:kuch nhi bass Aisa hi...(stammering)

Karan again got confused...but then let the topic go...

Karan:koi na chalo nasta karte hai..waise bhi mujhe bohot bhukk lagi hai...

Teja:haa tum nasta Karo mujhe todha sa kaam hai mein todhi derr mein aajaogi...

Karan:kya hua..itni subha kya kaam hai...

Teja:ah..huh...vo..haa mujhe ek meeting attend karni hai...

Karan:okay...parvez ko bolde....

Teja:nhi mein khud drive kar lugi...

And she went...without even hugging him or kissing him...

Karan in mind:ye kya ho rha hai...na bye na kiss na hug...aur kitna ajib behave kar rhi hai...kya hogya...

His thoughts got disturbed by papa kundrra...

KP:Karan mein aur teri mamma teju ke ghar jaa rhe hai waha se ek family function attend karna hai toh waha jayege hum charo...

Karan:ji papa...take care...

They also went...

It's been a while Teja didn't return home...he thought to call her...but she didn't pick it up...it's afternoon now or maybe we can say evening because it is 4 in the evening....

Karan:kaha rhe gyi meeting ka bolke itna time kaise lagta hai...kahi kisi problem...nhi nhi Karan aa rhi hogi...kahi kisi kaam mein pass gyi hogi...par itna late toh kabhi bhi nhi hua...Karan you are overthinking now...

Again more time got over...it was now 8 in the evening...Teja had not returned till now...now he was getting frustrated and worried....plus he had not eaten anything till from morning...he had just eaten his breakfast...

Soon Teja came...Karan was sitting on the couch...

Karan:where were you...(serious tone)

Teja:huh...

Karan:i asked where were you from morning...

Teja:i told you na i am having meeting...

Karan:tejasswi meeting itne time Tak nhi chalti...(a little high than normal)

Teja:i know but uske baad i met jassica so i was with her the whole time....

Karan:you could have atleast informed me about it....(now he was shouting)

Teja:there is no need of shouting here Karan...i told you i was with jassica and time flew we didn't realised that...and i would inform you if my phone had charging....(she also shouted)

Karan:ohh really jassica ke pass phone nhi hai...

Teja:agar tumne phone switch off nhi kiya hota toh shayad i could have inform you....

Karan:wow isme bhi meri galti hai...nice...(he shouted)

Teja:do not shout on me Karan....

Karan:did you even have fucking single idea that  how much i was worried for you...(he again shouted)

Teja:no i don't have....could you please explain me....

Karan:and what meeting you had early in the morning....

Teja looked towards the clock and then again at Karan...

Karan:what are seeing the clock i am asking a fucking question to you...he shouted)

Teja:let it be...i just wanted to make our 6 month anniversary special but i think we can't celebrate it now....(she shouted and had tears)

Karan realised that today is their 6 month marriage anniversary...

He looked towards Teja...and moved towards her...Teja took a step back..wiped her tears and ran to the room... saying

Teja:do not show me your face for now...Karan..(she shouted)

Karan ran to the door and knocked...

Karan:tejasswi open the door...

Teja:i said do not show me you face...(she screamed)

Karan:i said open the door....or else...

Teja:kya ispe bhi apni power dikhaoge...

Karan: please listen to me...

Teja:table pe khana rakha hai kha lena...

She said this opening the door....and moving out...

Karan:where are you going....

Teja:i will be back till morning (straight voice)

Karan:laddo sunn toh...

Teja:i am leaving khana rakha hai kha lena...

With this she goes out of the house...leaving Karan in the house....it was past midnight...Teja had not returned...

Karan realised that Teja's parents are also not at home...

Karan:shit kaha gyi hogi aai baba bhi ghar par nhi hai..

Karan wiped his tears and moved out of the house...making his way to his car...he found that teja's car is the parking only....which means Teja didn't took her car...

Karan:kaha gyi hai....

He tried calling her but she didn't receive any...he messaged her...the messages were seen but she was not replying...

Karan started panicking....

Karan:laddo yaar kaha hai please ek baar call utha le...i am really sorry...sorry yaar... please phone utha le mera...i am sorry i took out all my frustration on you...

To be continued....

_______________________________________________

Thank you for reading....
I hope mene Jo pichle mein bola tha kisiko bura nhi laga...
Agar laga toh i am really sorry for that...

Jaane se phle apne suggestions aur review dete hue Jana...and also don't forget to vote...

I will meet you all with next update....

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️