BIRTHDAY!!

Hello beautiful souls 💕
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

The whole ride was not a silence one... because Teja being Teja she kept asking where are they going and Karan was the one who said you will get to know..have some patience...

Teja:this is the last time I am asking you..where are we going...warna I will not talk to you...and this time I will not even forgive you easily....

Karan didn't said for a moment...

Karan:aaye...come let's go...

Karan came out and opened the door for Teja.. forwarded his hand to her and she gladly gave...

Karan:come..this way..

Soon they reached their destination...as soon as they reached...Teja saw a beautiful yacht decorated with balloons flowers and their photos...

Teja saw a beautiful yacht decorated with balloons flowers and their photos

(This is not the yacht ye sirf decor ke liye visual hai)

Eyeing this one thing got clicked to her that was LVG...and saw towards him...

Teja: don't say me tumne waha se idea liya hai ..

Karan:vo sab chod aur bata kaisa laga acha hai..

Teja:bohot pretty hai...bohot beautiful....

Karan:ek dum Teri tarh..

Teja blushed and hugged him...

Teja:this is seriously very beautiful...

Just then a voice came...

Voice:Bhai jaao bhai warna late hojaoge...

Karan:ye mujhe kabhi Shanti se romance nhi karne dega.mm

Teja chuckles..

Karan:Jaa rhe hai...

Yes that was Omi...

Omi:bhai sorry disturb karne ke liye par abhi pura din hai aap dono ke pass...you can do jitna romance karna hai karna fir...