WRONG DECISION..?

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back..
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading..

Disclaimer: the language which is being used is only for the story... Do not... Do not take it personally... I request you all... And sorry in advance if you feel bad or something like that... Sorry🙏🏻
_______________________________________________

Karan picked Teja up in bridal style and went to the car... He placed her in the passenger seat and himself sat on the driving one...

Teja had a cute angry face on and her lips into a pout... She had her hands folded on her chest...

Karan looked at her and then again at the road... He grabbed one of her hand and hold it on the steering wheel... Teja tried removing it.. but Karan just tighten the hold on it...

Teja:sunny leave my hand...

Karan:no i will not...

Teja:fine...

Soon he found her hand going down... He looked at her and found her sleeping peacefully... With her head on the window...

He leaves her hand...

Soon they both reached the hotel... He told the staff to park the car... And carring Teja he went to their room...

He first made her sleep on the bed and then went to change... He came back and started to wake her up...

Karan:laddo uth.. change kar lena fir wapis so jaana... Uth...

Teja:ahh... Sunny sone do na...

Karan:tu bass change karke fir sojana... Warna tujhe rashes ho jaayenge...

Teja:ahmm... Fine uth gyi khush..

Karan:yes... Now go and change..mene dress nikali hui hai...

She went to change and then they both slept...

_____________________

Later that morning they leave for Delhi... They reached Delhi by 1 in the afternoon... After reaching they had their lunch took some rest and then started to get ready for the shoot...

Their outfits..