KARAN...

Hello everyone...
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update....

Happy reading everyone....

_______________________________________

Teja was a crying mess....she couldn't believe what was happening in her surrounding....

Just she feels someone is calling her she is looking here and there....she couldn't find anyone.....

Just someone scream her her name....and she woke up with jerk....

She was having a nightmare....

As soon as she opened her eyes she  search for Karan...

She saw Karan who is already looking at her....

She immediately hugged him tightly..and started to crying..

Karan:laddo kya hua baccha tu mujhe kyu bula rhi thi....

Teja: Sunny i was having very very bad nightmare...

Karan:baccha vo nightmare tha na see i am here only i am not going anywhere...(he mumered softly)

But she was not ready to listen anything...so Karan forcefully parted their hugg and kissed her....

Teja was not responding...seeing this he bit her a lower lip...and Teja also started to respond....

Soon Karan broke the kiss and hugged her....

Teja:sunny you will never leave me na..(again at the edge of crying)

Karan:shh..phele shant ho...wait let me bring water for you...

Teja:no (and hugged him tightly)

Karan:laddo..bache i am going to bring water only...acha let's go sath mein...

He picked her up...and made their way to kitchen...he placed her on the kitchen platform..

And brought water for her..he handed her but she nodded in no....

He made her drink the water....

And moved towards the drawing room..he made her sit on the couch and was about to sit on the either side but Teja hold him tightly and gesture him to sit with her....

So he sat and took Teja on his lap....

He said few good things in her ears...and soon she slept in that position only....

He realised that she slept...so he took her to the room and made her sleep on the bed....

And he himself moved towards the balcony and lit up a ciger...and his thoughts were not letting him to thinking anything....

Karan 's  POV:

Aaj jo bhi hua...like why that kind thought even came to her mind?...i am not being able to make her feel secure?...i am not a good husband?...laddo I don't know why this thought even came to your mind but I will make sure that it will never cross your mind again...what if I am not giving her the time?....i am not being a life partner?....

Oh fuck what the hell is happening...why the hell i am thinking so negetive....laddo today seeing  your condition broke me...for a moment my heart sank......

END OF THE POV...

He was not able to bring himself out from what he saw today...but one thing was sure that now he knows what he matter to her laddo....and will always protect her from evil eye....

He was in his thought and a small pair of hands wrap around his body from behind he knew who was it...

Karan:laddo kya hua neend nhi aa rhi hai...

She nodded in no....

Karan:chalo let's sleep....

She again nodded no..

Karan:toh kya karna hai...

Teja: let's talk and dare you to say no....and also throw your ciger....

Karan:kar diya aur kuch mam..

And he turned her around around so that he could face her...

Teja:but first let's go somewhere....

Karan:where do you want to go in the Middle of the night....

Teja:Marine drive...

Karan:laddo itni raat ko...

Teja showed her puppy face...

Karan:chalo fir...

Teja smiled like a kid...

They moved towards the parking lot...just then a idea came in his mind and he went in the other direction....

Teja:sunny car to idhar hai udhar kaha Jaa rhe ho...

Karan:bike...

Teja:sunny you know na i am scared...

Karan:that why we are going on the bike today....

Teja:why....

Karan:come where helmet....

Teja:how do you have the key of bike with you...

Karan:i have my ways....

Teja:can i have a scope of winning the argument....

Karan:not today..

Teja: okay then....

She wore the helmet and Karan turned the bike....

Karan:come sit..

Teja:pakka we are goin on bike...

Karan:do you trust me...

Teja:more then myself...

Karan:bass fir chal bethe aaj tujhe Mumbai bike pe ghumao ga...

Teja:chalo fir...

At first Teja was scared but then she was also enjoying the ride....

In sometime they reached at the marine drive...

Karan parked the bike and both sat on the bench looking at the water....

To be continued....

_______________________________________

And that's it for today i hope you all are loving my series....aaj mene jaldi update di and also next chapter will be a bit emotional so be ready...

Comment bhi kar diya karo guys....please vote bhi kiya karo agar acha laga toh....

I will meet you all next time till then ...

Bye everyone!!
This is me signing off!!