Chapter 1

Elisha's POV

"There is no person on this earth that I hate more than Gemma Hastings." B.rielle stormed into the room and smashed her bag onto the desk.

"What did she do this time" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"She is so petty and rude. This morning I accidentally bumped into her in the corridor and apologized immediately. But her being the brat she is, caused a whole scene. Who the f-"

"Fudge !" I interrupted her before she finished what she was going to say.

"I know you angry okay, but please control your anger for it leads to nothing but sin."

Her brows knitted together as anger burnt in her eyes.

"Are you taking her side over mine?"

"I'm not taking any sides." I heavily sighed, "As a good friend, I'm preventing you from saying anything stupid that you'll regret later. Gemma's also not here to defend herself and you know gossiping is a sin hated by the Lord."

"Fine , I'll let it go just this once" She huffed, pouting her lips.

"Ok class settle down!"

Mrs Colton, my paediatric professor, walked into the class with her strong and powerful aura that got everyone's attention. Her long, silky hair swayed side to side as her heels made a rhythmic sound at every step she took. Calling her beautiful was an understatement. She was breathtakingly gorgeous with the most mesmerizing green eyes.

"We have so much work and very little time so take out a notebook and pen."

She placed her brown Gucci bag on her organised desk and gave us some time to gather ourselves.

"I'm sure you all wondering why the freshmen for Paediatric and seniors of Sport Science and Nutrition are gathered together in the auditorium.This semester you will be doing a project in pairs, a senior from Sport Science and Nutrition and a freshman from Paediatric."

She announced whilst handing out a tower of thick modules.

"If you already have a partner in mind forget about it, you've already been assigned with partners."

Brielle and I made eye contact and giggled quietly.

"On the cover page of your new module is your name, your topic and your chosen partner." Mrs Colton continued, "You will be marked as a team and you'll have 3 weeks to work on it. Everything you need to know is explained clearly in the module so I expect top marks from all of you."

Her eyes roamed around the whole room.

"You may now get into your pairs."

I turned to look at Brielle who had a grin that went from one ear to another on her face. She looked like a balloon about to pop any minute.

"Guess who I got paired with!"

She squeaked in a high pitch, trying to contain her excitement but failing to.

"Who?"

I tilted my head.

"Zachariah Stedmen!!!"

"You lying!"

I snatched the module out her hand and gasped, realising that it was actually him.

Zachariah was the smartest senior on campus. He always achieved above 90% in whatever he test or exam he wrote. He was like Einstein's grandson but with black hair and a British accent. Having him as your partner was like winning the lottery and being gifted latest iPhone. It also helped that he wasn't bad to look at.

"Thank the Lord, the Almighty for this blessing. I don't know what I did to receive such a gift but I'm very grateful."

She praised, looking up at the ceiling before snatching her module back.

"Who are you paired up with?"

She questioned, scanning through the pages.

I slowly opened the module to see a name I didn't expect nor know.

"...I got Bennet Lorenzo Choi"

=========================
Hi everyone

As you can tell I am the new writer on the block. I hope you enjoy reading this book and please feel free to ask questions or requests.

MAY YOU ALSO PLEASE VOTE AND STAY BLESSED 💜💜