Chapter 30

Elisha's POV:

I paused for a minute before I proceeded to read the rest.

Dear love of my life.

As you're reading this letter, I'm sure you know that I am no more. I sorry for not being able to fight for you. I'm sorry that we never got to spend more time with each other. Im sorry that Im leaving you behind but I'll ask God to protect you when I meet him.

Please don't cry for when I'm gone. Please find a handsome, young, God fearing man like me to be your forever. Don't think about me at all. I'm just your past now.

One thing before I forever say goodbye is I love you. I love how you scrunch your nose when you angry and how much you love food. I love how you are so patient and always put others before you. I love how you love hard but love God harder. I love how I always feel when I'm around you. I love you because you are simply you. Continue being the bright light of love you are.

From
Bear.❤️

PS you might have not been my first love but you'll always be my true love.

My face was covered in tears. Brielle came up to me and embraced me in a hug. It had finally sunk to me that Bennet was dead and never coming back. I had lost the love of my life.

I stood up and glared at the Emergency Room. Sprinting to the door, I barged in.

I examined Ben's lifeless body laying on the bed. His skin was pale and his lips were turning blue. His mesmerizing eyes were sealed tight. I stared at the state he was in and sobbed. Never in my life had I cried this much in one day.

"What's wrong with you huh?"

I walked up to him and stood next to his bed.

"We were supposed to have a happily ever after. We were supposed to be together forever. Ben you were supposed to be my prince charming."

I studied him, expecting him to answer me.

"I wanted a fairy tale...but not one with crowns, a castle and a carriage. I wanted us to bake in the kitchen and have flour all over the kitchen counter. I wanted us to invite all of our close friends to our wedding...I dreamt of us having 5 amazing daughters who were all daddy's little girls. Who had your mesmerizing eyes and a smile that could light up a room. I wanted us to cry when they all leave us to go to college. To dance whenever our favourite song played that reminded us of our youth."

I went down on my knees and looked up at the ceiling. Taking Ben's hand, I closed my eyes and prayed.

"God please bring him back. Please I beg you God bring him back to me. You woke up Lazarus from the dead so please can you do this for me. I love him...I wanna spend the rest of my life with him and praise you."

I sobbed even louder.

"Elisha I think we should go."

Advised Brielle picking me up from the ground.

"I'm not going anywhere until he wakes up... until God wakes him up."

"Ma'am please, you have to leave now."

Said Doctor Benson.

As I stood up I felt a sudden twitch from Ben's finger. The  heart rate machine started working again and showed his heart beating.

"Ben are you there?"

I asked, cupping his face.

His lips moved a bit but no sound came out. His body started moving uncontrollably and his chest was racing up and down.

"Please leave miss!"

Ordered the doctor, shoving me out of the room.

**************************

What is going on???

Hello beautiful people ✝️

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ IT.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK.

STAY HEALTHY, 💜💜 BLESSED AND LOVED

(✯ᴗ✯)