Chapter 31

Elisha's POV

"I have good news to tell you." Announced Doctor Benson with a huge smile that spread from ear to ear.

"What is it Doctor?"

"Mr Bennett Choi is alive."

I jumped up for joy and praised the Lord

"Thank you so much Lord God. I'm sorry for doubting you."

"Can we go see him?" Brielle eagerly asked, more excited than me.

"Yes, you may actually, but just remember that he's not fully recovered."

"I think you'll l have to wait for me first before you can go in." A voice interrupted.

"Excuse me?" Question Brielle, turning to the person.

A tall man in his late 30s or early 40s appeared with slick back hair. He had on a black and maroon, sophisticated suit that probably cost an arm. You could tell his shoes were custom made because of the expensive leather used and scarce design. His strong, powerful aura sent shivers down my spine and screamed intimidation.

On his left was a muscular built man who was probably his security. He also carried an intimidating aura but not as strong.

"I think that family members should be allowed first before common people get to see the patient."

He explained in an arid tone. I could tell he was a lawyer or probably a businessman because of his intimidating look.

"Sorry sir but who are you?"

"I should be asking you that question because I'm Bennet's father."

Shock was clear on everyone's face. I gulped as I realised who I was talking to.

"Oh sorry sir I'm Elisha and this is Brielle."

I took out my hand for him to shake but he just stared at it with pure disgust.

"What are you to Bennet?"

"Pardon me?"

I echoed, taken aback by his question.

"You heard me quite clearly. I asked what are you to Bennet?"

"We're just friends."

"Are you the reason why he's in this situation?"

"No Mr Choi, I had nothing to do with this."

"Its sir to you, not Mr Choi. Get it right."

He gave me a death stare and turned to the doctor.

"Can I go see my son?"

"Right this way sir."

Doctor Benson led the way.

"Obiri you can go back to the car. I'll catch you there."

He commanded before taking his brief case and following behind the doctor.

"Yes sir."

Replied Obiri with the car keys in his hands.

*************************

Hello beautiful people ✝️

I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I sure enjoyed writing it.

QUICK QUESTION: HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF SOMEONE TREATED YOU LIKE THE WAY MR CHOI IS TREATING ELISHA?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON WHATEVER YOU WANT.

STAT HEALTH, BLESSED AND LOVED

( ꈍᴗꈍ)