Chapter 2

Elisha's POV

"Shut the front door"

Gasped Brielle with her hand over her mouth.

"What's wrong?"

I asked taken aback by her reaction.

"What do you mean what's wrong, you got Bennet, that's what's wrong."

"Who's this Bennet any way?"

Confusion was written all over my face as I searched the room for this mysterious person.

"I don't know, maybe the son of Mr Choi Yaoyang, the richest bank owner in the state or the captain of the football team or the ideal description of the American boy next door who won't think twice of breaking your heart."

She looked up and the ceiling and scratched her chin, sarcasm evident in her action.

"And what's that other important point I forgot again....oh yeah ...Gemma Hasting's on and off boyfriend."

I had heard a lot of things about this Gemma but I've never had an encounter with her face to face. Many people would talk call her a mean girl but I didn't want to treat another person badly by the rumours said about them.

"Ok stop exaggerating." I brushed Brielle's shoulder, "I'm sure he's not that bad. You make him sound like a dishonourable person or something."

She gave me an offended face.

"Are you kidding me. Every girl who's been with him has left broken hearted. He changes girls like underwear. Promise me Elisha,YOU WILL NEVER, not even a little bit, fall in love with him."

She condemned in a stern tone.

"Chill out okay. I won't do anything that does not align with my morals."

She took out her pinky finger whilst giving me a death stare

"Pinky swear?"

I extended my pinky and intertwined it with hers.

"Pinky swear"

Although Brielle was looking out for me, I didn't like the fact that she was bad mouthing Brandon... Bennet... Whatever his name is. Yes, he might not be holiest person on Earth but who on this world is perfect.

My mother always told me that we might know a person but we never know their story. Just because a person is popular and rich doesn't mean that they go to bed with a smile on their face. People who are hurt tend to hurt others so that they don't suffer alone.

"Sorry to disturb you but are you Elisha Bedford?"

A deep, raspy, masculine voice interrupted.

"Yes and you must be Bennet Choi, my partner, right?"

I turned around and smiled, reaching out my hand for him to shake.

"The one and only but you can call me Ben or Babe if you want"

He winked. And at that moment I could tell he was a very flirtatious person.

"I think I like Ben better."

"Good choice."

At the corner of my eye I could see Brielle clearly annoyed by his presence.

"This is a school facility not a dating website. Keep it PG Choi."

She muttered, taking her bag and heading to Zachariah.

This was sure going to be the longest 3 weeks I've ever experienced in my lifetime.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi everyone

I hope you still enjoying the story as much as I'm writing it. So what are your first impression of Ben and what type of person do you think he is?

MAY YOU PLEASE VOTE AND STAY BLESSED 💜