1.8

Chris opened the day with a scream. That lead to a duet with Kate. They were incredible.

I forgot how good of a dancer Kate is.

"How was that for inspiration?" Kate asked when they finished the dance.

"Great!" We all said.

"Grab your partners, work hard, and kill it just like we did." She said out of breath.

"We are way too old for this."

Me and James were going through our dance moves when Eldon walked in, towards Michelle. "Watch this." James whispered to me.

We both looked at him being all awkward and shy. And then he walked away.

"We should do like a lift or something." I told James.

"Yeah, yeah, definitely." His eyes traveled to the front of the studio and we saw Eldon walking in again.

"I asked you first, you're my duet partner." Michelle said.

"Did you ask her to be your captain?" I asked James.

"Iz come on."

"No, we're not discussing this now. We're dancing come on."

Emily and Michelle both walked in the studio and basically fought over Eldon.

And then they both left angry. Eldon looked so sad and depressed. "Go help him out." I told laughing James.

Eldon doesn't deserve this. I know James can really help him.

James sat next to Eldon and I went over the steps slightly.

The next day we were performing our dance. Eldon volunteered to be first. He looked between Michelle and Emily until he took Chloe's hand and danced with her.

This is kinda surprising.

Their duet was really good. I loved that Eldon picked Chloe.

West and Stephanie went next. West got her dancing some hip hop. I loved it. She was being fragile and it looked amazing.

Mine and James's dance was more hip hop than what I usually dance. But it's James's comfort zone, and we both did amazing job with that dance.

He has a hat on and we made the dance kind of childish like our friendship. It was really fun dancing with him just the two us. It felt amazing.

I don't know how I feel about James anymore. He was always there and I... ah!

James: I'm starting to feel like Im finally getting her to fall for my charm or whatever and she sends me these little signs. But it's Isabel, mixed signals everywhere.

When everyone finished Kate was confused that Michelle and Emily didn't pair up as they were the only ones with a partner.

"Let's see if they can make something on the spot." Kate said.

"No. No. No way." Emily resist.

Kate played the music and both Emily and Michelle were dancing but they were more competing each other than dancing together.