1.11

I walked in Kate's office when I saw her searching for something all over the place. "Hey Kate." I said to her.

"Hey, Izzy."

"You okay?"

"I can't find this little black book."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked her.

"Actually yes. If you could pick up the sample costumes from the store, it'll be amazing. You have to get them before its closed, though."

"No problem you can count on me." I walked to the door. "You're book is under your binder by the way."

I walked to my bag to grab my phone when I saw James practicing his back flip in front of Beth and the team girls.

Typical James. He just shows up to everyone. He's such a player, he's such a ladies man.

He did his flip but he landed really off. "Sure you don't need help?" Beth asked him but he walked towards me.

"Iz. Where are you going?" He asked me.

"Nothing. I'm just doing something for Kate."

"I didn't ask what are you doing. I asked where you're going. Listen up." I chuckled at him.

"Okay, well, I'm going to pick up the sample costumes."

"Alright I'll tag along."

"Don't you need to go back to your girlfriend?" I asked him.

The thing about James is he flirts with all the girls, and all the girls love it, but I'm not falling for it.

"Beth? She's not my girlfriend."

I scoffed. "Does she know that?"

"Hey yo, Beth!" He yelled. "You're not my girlfriend!"

"Okay.." she said quietly.

Fine James. Put on an act.

James: I wanna go with Izzy because I wanna spend some time with her. She's not avoiding me this time.

"She's not my girlfriend." He said.

"Okay well. I gotta go."

Kate is trusting me to pick up these costumes, and there is no way I'm letting James mess this up.

I walked on the bus and when it started driving I felt someone sitting next to me. "Hey." I turned to see James.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I told you I was coming."

"I told you not to come."

"Really?" I nodded. "That's weird because I could have swore you told me to come."