1.9

Chris called a rehearsal. He put on a dance for a song that brightest Brightest so it has to be good.

"You guys like the new song?" He asked. "Anybody know who's band is?"

"Brighter Brightest." Me and Riley said together.

"So for those of you who do or do bot know I'm actually a good friend with the band. And they need dancers for their new clip. Our dancers." I jumped excitedly and hugged Riley.

I was warming up next to James talking to him. "How should I act next to them? Cool right?"

"Yeah." He said.

"Would it be uncool if I'll ask for an autograph ? I don't know, would it be cool? Would it?"

"Just be chill."

"I can't just be chill."

"Let's be serious though, you're gonna get nervous."

"Are you kidding me? I'm never nervous."

"Okay practice on me. Ask my autograph."

"I don't want practice. I don't need practice."

"I guarantee you'll freak out. Just practice."

"Can I have your autograph? See? Perfect." i smiled with a raised eyebrows.

I'm gonna be so cool and chill around them. I'm never nervous. Never.

"Hey." Chris said.

I turned to look at the band walking inside the studio. I kinda pushed Michelle while walking towards them.

"Sh... shamel... ma Isbel."

I just started speaking another language because of James.

"That's a beautiful accent." Chris said to me.

"Yeah. Lovely." The band agreed with him.

James: I feel so sad for Izzy. I just want to give her a hug.

"Alright let's see some freestyle." Derek, the lead singer, said. James took me by the shoulders as I just couldn't move.

My head was going crazy.

James started dancing first. Amazing as usual. He gave his best moves.

So I had this whole thing planned out, to show them my dance, and kinda messed up speaking to them, but I thought if I'll show them that I'm a good dancer everything will be good again.

I went to the middle of the studio and just froze. I was moving to the sound of the music like an idiot.

Same thing happened. Just like I forgot how to speak I forgot how to move. All I could think about doing was cartwheels and I messed that too. Really?