1.25

Kate walked in rehearsal with a few boxes that turned out to be our costumes. We all got so excited.

I held one box while Steph opened it. She pulled out a hairy pirate hat that was not what we ordered.

"Maybe its just one box." Kate tried to calm us down.

But when Emily opened the second box she pulled out a lion head.

"What kind of world are we living in?"

"These are not our costumes." Emily said.

"I'm gonna make some calls. Put those back." kate said.

Suddenly Emily was hugging Steph really hard, excitedly. "I can't believe you're a guest star on a tv show!" Emily said.

"What!" We all exclaimed.

"Stephanie got the part!" We all clapped for her.

She's gonna do amazing.

"Yeah, I got a role in a tv show as guest star." She said. "But they're shooting the same weekend as regionals."

"You have to come to regionals. We worked so hard and you're part of the team." I said, basically begging.

"Alright guys." She said disappointed.

Emily and I walked into Kate's office to hear what happened with our costumes. "Our costumes are in Arkanso. We don't know if it'll make it on time. We'll have to cross a finger." Kate said.

"That's not good enough." I said.

"Izzy, there's nothing we can do about it, okay? Let's just make our routine way more than solid. Let's make it amazing." I nodded agreeing with her.

We left Kate's office. "We can't just sit around waiting for them to come, it won't happen." I said to Em.

"I agree. We have to find new costumes." The group walked back in the studio. "The costume cupboard, there has to be something there."

"Yeah. Let's check it out."

Emily turned to the team. "Put down your juice, take off your shoes and follow us." She said.

"Hurry up." I told them.

We walked to studio b to the costume cupboard and James pulled out the chicken head.

We tried on some different costumes and it was really funny. There was some stupid stuff and it was fun to search for something to wear.

But we could not wear any of those.

We came back to studio A and Giselle walked in with some bags. "I got some costumes, guys." She said.

The costumes she brought was kind of army style. And some of them were really big on people, but that's what we got for now.

We started dancing the routine, but with every move we made someone has lost a piece of clothing. It was all too big to wear while you dance.

"These costumes don't work." I said.

"We're gonna have to try something else." Em said.

"Sorry guys. I tried."

"Round of Applause to Giselle." West said and we clapped.

We just sat on the floor in studio A, talking, relaxing, when West said, "Guys, why don't we make a new routine for the clothes we have now?"

"I don't think we can come up with something in the same level in such a short amount of time." Em said.

"We're all great dancers. We can pull this off." Giselle said.

A big argument started between us all. "Hey!" Kate walked in. "If I hear one more word about costume, you have to clean all the mirrors in this place. You guys need to stop worrying about this. We can win regionals in garbage bags okay? That's how great the routine is and how amazing you guys are. It's not your job to worry about this, it's mine. I will fix this, I will find costumes. You guys worry about the dance."

"Thanks miss Kate."

Stephanie walked with Kate to rehearsal and said she has something to say to us. "Umm, it was a tough decision, and I'm sorry." My face went down. "But I'm coming to regionals." We all fell on the floor with relief.

"Yeah!" We laughed and got up quickly and ran up to hug her.