1.14

I walked inside studio a when Riley approached me slightly. "By the way, me and you saw a new musical movie last night in the grand theater. We ate popcorn. You liked it I didn't."

"Sweet." I agreed to her backup story.

We started doing our dance. Emily comments now and then until she stopped the music and yelled at West for not doing her moves.

No he didn't.

"Your dance just make me wanna do—" he finished with a flip.

"No. If I wanted that, I would have put that in my dance. From the top!"

I sat in the juice bar doing some homework when Emily came and sat in front of me. "Hi." I said.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Maths. What's up?" I asked confused.

"Nothing. I heard you went to a movie with Riley yesterday." I nodded. "I was just coming to see what you thought about it."

"Why does it matter?"

"Just taking interest in my sister and her friends life."

"You've never taken an interest in my life since, you know, you're off E girls stuff, so... no thanks. See you tomorrow." I took my stuff and walk away.

The next day in rehearsal, Eldon walked in with blue signs and a speaker. He showed us how much he loved Emily and the last page was 'Emily, will you be my girlfriend?'

Oh I felt so bad for him.

Emily walked towards him. "I will never be your girlfriend. This is the most embarrassing moment of my life."

Eldon walked away so hurt and upset and I felt so bad for him.

When Emily stopped us I walked away and searched for him around the studio. I found him in studio b all alone.

"Hey." I said to him.

"Oh hey. I can leave if you want."

"No, no. Stay." I said to him. "Don't take Emily too seriously. That was so sweet of you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You know, at least you spelled everything correctly." He laughed softly. I liked that.

I decided to show Eldon my dance because I think it would be good for him. He's upset with Emily and now's the perfect time.

The door opened and the group entered with Chloe too.

We have an E girl on our side? I don't know how they convinced her but I'm really happy.

"We have something to show you." I said to him.

We showed him the dance and asked for his opinion. "That was amazing. But umm... what's it for?"

"It's for regionals. Instead of Emily's."

"Does she know about it?"

"No." West said.

"Eldon, are you in?" Michelle asked him.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know man?" James asked him. "She just crushed your heart."

"I don't think I can hurt Emily like that."

"That's weak, man."

"So what do you say?" West asked.

"I don't know. I'll have to think about it."