2.1

we won regionals. that's it. we're now back in the studio and we're getting ready for nationals.

we are all dancing in the studio right now, just being back in the mood of dance.

James and I walked in front of the team and goofed around, dancing.

wining regionals was amazing but wining it with James made it a million times better.

James: right now my relationship with Izzy couldn't be going better. I mean, we've been together for quite a bit now so it's going great.

everyone at the studio has been calling me and James 'Jaizy' it's basically just a combination of our names so James and Izzy smush together makes Jaizy.

right now we're in studio A having a party for our win. we had some time off but now we're all back together. B and J troupe are there.

"Hey." James came over and handed me a drink. "So what's up? what did you do this weekend?" he asked me.

"not much. slept a lot." i said.

"have you talked to Emily?"

i've been over at her house a couple times with Riley but she's been so distance. even Riley said so. something is up. the way she cried when we won, i just know it.

I looked over where the drinks are and saw Beth looking at James. "did you ever notice that Beth looks at you a lot?" i asked him.

he cleared his throat nervously. "no. no i haven't really noticed that at all. i wouldn't worry about it."

Beth is really starting to annoy me. she and James had a thing a while back. but that was a while back so she needs to get over him. fast.

"oh Daniel is here, i'm gonna talk to him. i'll see you later." he kissed my cheek and walked towards daniel.

"hey izzy." Giselle walked over to me.

"hey, how are you?" i asked her.

"good. you?"

"yeah good, thanks."