3.6

it's the second day of the competition and i am already giving up.

yesterday was the worst day of my life and the happiest at the same time. i have not spoken to James since last night when i left the studio, because i have nothing to say to him.

i'm only here now because i want to support my friends. and now that Riley is going against an Elite member, Mackenzie, i'm happy i'm here to support her.

Riley wins. she was focused and her technique never seemed better. i am so happy i still got Riley.

she pulled up a name, Jen from Elite who is going against Chloe.

when Jen started dancing we realized how good she is. and how much different she is to Chloe. i know Chloe is great, but now i'm thinking, is she enough to beat that? Chloe is not a killer, and that girl is.

but as soon as Chloe starts dancing... she is killing it. she's giving her best. she's incredible and i'm really impressed by how strong she looks during this performance. she is definitely the winner of this competition. i am happy to vote for her.

and she does win.

then it was Tahlia's turn to go against an Elite dancer, Nick. Tahlia wins.

Thalia picks out Tess's name and Tess picks out Amanda.

the two of them used to be friends back at Elite. i don't know how Amanda is feeling right now.

when Tess danced... well she wasn't awful. but she was dancing pretty, and not because she wants it. or at least that's what it seemed like. besides, if Tess beat Amanda she's gonna be on A troupe, and that would be a disaster.

however, when Amanda dances... it's hard to explain and even harder to complement her, but she looks magical. she dances like she doesn't care. like nothing matters. like it's only her and no one else is around. this is her strongest performance.

so when they both stand in front of us, everyone chose wisely. Amanda won.

and as soon as she won, we all ran up to her and hugged her happily.

she deserves it.

but now, Giselle has to go against Daniel. and i feel bad for her.

Daniel and Giselle are, or were, best friends, and they both must feel awful.

but i know how strong of a dancer Giselle is, and i know she can beat him in a heartbeat.

before Daniel went on, he wished Giselle good luck but she did not accept it. i think she's really angry, and i'm happy she's really focused.

i never denied that Daniel is a strong dancer. but there's a reason Eldon beat him twice. i can't imagine what we're gonna do if Daniel would be on the team again. he's not a team player, and it will not do good.

it's been a while since i saw Giselle dancing by herself and i'm so happy i get to see her now. i forgot how amazing she is. how strong she is. her dance shows how much she wants this spot. she's killing it. i've never seen her dance like that. never.

she finishes, looking on Daniel sharply, and then they both go in the middle and Kate asks us who we think won.

and the clear answer was Giselle. and she wins. and she wins big time. she deserves it.

"this is officially the internationals team!" Kate yelled and we all cheered happily. i was very excited.

but doing this group hug was so strange. we lost so many friends. and we have Elite dancers, who are not Elite anymore, but they are now on our team.

everything is going to change.