1.27

The curtain lift, the music has started and we are now dancing on the regionals stage.

That feeling is just amazing.

Everything that happened this year led to this moment. And we went through so much.

We won the first round by 2 points and we were so happy.

We won second round by 5 points and we are up to third round.

We were in the back stage when Dance ink went on stage, they were the ones we were competing against.

Suddenly everyone just got so nervous. Chloe lost a shoe, Giselle didn't put enough make up, Steph just was freaking out. I think my hair is about to fall.

When the girls walked away from the boys to the other side of stage, we saw how good Dance Ink were dancing. They don't exactly count as amazing, but they were dancing amazing now. They were so in sync. And they scored 85 points. We need more than that to beat them.

We went on stage and danced our routine for the third time. We danced great but suddenly I see Riley giving me a look. I kept dancing but I know something went wrong.

When we finished dancing, I was next to Riley. "I messed up." She whispered to me.

Riley's hair clip fell down and it was pretty obvious. "The next step scores 84 points and they out of the competition." My entire face was filled with disappointment.

I took Riley's hand and took her off stage. She sat down on a chair and Emily went down to comfort her. "My hand got caught in it and then it fell out and we just lost because of me. We just lost!"

"Riley, these stuff happens." Emily said softly.

"We were so close." She cried.

"Ri, it's okay." I told her.

"Why is everyone so upset?" James asked and I wanted to slap him.

"James, really?" Kate asked him annoyed.

"Cause last time I checked we have a chance at getting the wolf card round. And we're gonna get it."

"Yeah, Riley, we're gonna be fine." I told her.

"You know what? For once James is right." Emily said. "We worked too hard not to be in nationals."

"I'm sorry guys." Riley said.

"Stop!" We all told her.

We stayed backstage to look at Elite's dance. They were perfect. Their technique was amazing. They were flawless. And they scored 94 points.

"The next step, Confidence and Art and Soul please take the stage."

I stood between Riley and James and we all held hands in nervous.

This is our last chance.

"The judges have made a decision. The troupe that will face Seeds in the semi finals round is..." James squeezed my hand slightly. "The next step!"

We all jumped excitedly screaming. I jumped into James's arms and then hugged Riley. "I told you we're gonna be fine." I said to her ear.

She smiled at me and then went and hugged Emily and Michelle.

This is amazing! I feel so great!

We went off stage and I hugged Kate.