2.25

i walked in studio A to see the small group dance. Kate said Luther Brown is teaching them and i wanted to meet the guy. "hey boys." i said walking in.

"Izzy!" they all exclaimed happily.

"who's that?" Luther asks.

"hey, Luther. i'm Isabel, the dance captain."

"and my girlfriend." i gave James a death stare.

"you've got a girlfriend?" i narrowed my eyes in confusion at his comment but i ignored it.

"can i see the dance?" i asked them.

"sure. yeah." the boys said.

their dance is so cool. goes exactly for their limitations, and the fact that Luther Brown is the choreographer of this dance just makes it even better in my head.

"i love it." i said when they finished. "it's really good, guys."

"thanks izzy." James said with a smile.

"can i talk to you?" i pulled James aside.

"what's up?" he asked me.

"a, you're being way too cheesy." he smiled at my comment. "b... do you want me to get the duet back?" his smile grew even bigger.

"our duet? you and me on stage? alone?"

"what? no, no, it's for you and Eldon." i smiled at me own joke. "yes. for us."

he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. "of course i wanna dance the duet with you."

"okay. stay after so we could work on it, okay?"

"first get it back."

"already did." he smiled with a shake of his head and that made me laugh. "you know you love me."

"oh Iz, i could never stop." he kissed me quickly and then went back to the boys.

and now, we're going to nationals.

i arrived at the studio first. Kate just walked past me, going to get some food, and i was there alone.

i walked in and sat down on the floor and then just laid down with my eyes closed feeling the studio. "what are you doing?" i heard a voice asking me. i opened my eyes to see Eldon standing above me.

"nothing." i replied, standing up.

"hey, Iz?" he said and i looked at him. "i'm really proud of you." i smiled at him.

i only realized in the past year, how much i am grateful to have Eldon by my side. he's like my brother and he's always there when i need him. he's my best friend. more than anyone else on the team.

"thanks Eldon. i'm really proud of you too. your solo's gonna be amazing."

he smiled and then i felt arms picking me up in the air. "a very good morning to you too." i heard James saying and then putting me back down on the floor.

"you gotta stop pick me up like that." i told him but he just kissed my cheek in return.

i chuckled. "i'm excited, you guys." i told the two boys.

"me too." James said. "especially for our duet." i smiled at him.

"ugh, you guys are disgusting." Eldon complained.

"sure we are." i said and pulled James for a kiss.

after five hours drive, we finally arrived at the stage Nationals took place in.

there were so much more teams. the first round is Male soloist. but i'm not nervous, i know Eldon can do it.

"kate, bonjour." when we saw Elite Lucian said to Kate. "i want to wish you and your team a great best of luck this week at the competition. eh?" he said with a french accent.

he and the rest of Elite started walking in between of the team and i just wanted to trip one of them.

we went to the register desk, and they said we need to eliminate three of us to go on a hunt and whoever wins at the end we get tickets to Shawn Desman concert. "what!" we all exclaimed excitedly.

"alright, who's gonna do it?" Kate asked us. Emily, Giselle and West put their hands up.

"hey look." Michelle said to me. we turned to look at the team who walked down the stairs in perfect unison.

"i don't think Elite is the team we need to worry about. it's LOD. they won nationals last year." Michelle said to us.

when they walked past us they knocked us over, causing me to trip down, but luckily James caught me before i hit the floor. "you okay?" James and the rest of them asked me.

"yeah, i'm okay. bitches." i muttered and James chuckled, pulling me in for a hug.

we all went to the crowd to watch the competition before Eldon is competing tomorrow.

after a while, me and James joined Michelle and Riley because the Elite soloist went on stage and we wanted to see it.

Max was brilliant. he was communicating the dance with his whole body. he's a lot better than what i excepted.

Elite won that round. we were disappointed but not surprised.

Emily Giselle and West managed to get the tickets for us and we all were so excited. it was probably the only time we're gonna get to dressed up these days.

i'm so happy. we were standing really close to the stage when suddenly West started dancing and everyone made space for him.

we all took turns in front of everyone to dance and we just had fun. Even Elite joined and danced.

it's exactly what we need before Eldon performs tomorrow. i had fun. i danced with my best friends around me.

we're finally in nationals. we had been through so much as a team. i had been through so much, but i am so happy right now.