1.23

I walked inside the studio and I saw Emily just arrived so I walked over to her. "Hey Em." I said.

"Hey."

"I wanted to talk to you. Umm, are we okay? I know you hate me for what I did but umm..."

"I don't hate you. You hurt my feelings but I'm over it."

"I just... I miss you as my friend. I really miss you." I looked at her. "And I wanted to ask you if you wanna be co captains."

"What?"

"Look, you're a leader, that's for sure. The team does respect you. I respect you. You just gotta listen to others."

"Are you being serious?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah!" She said and I smiled. "Thank you." She hugged me. "I missed you too, by the way."

"Okay, let's go talk to Kate and Chris." And that's what we did, and they accepted it.

We walked out to the rest of the team. "Isabel and Emily are now co captains." Kate said and they all looked really happy. "So we need to choreograph a new routine for regionals."

"Actually, you know what? I think we need two routines." James said.

"Why?" Me and Emily asked.

"Because we're gonna make it to finals." He said and we laughed.

"Are me and Michelle still doing a duet?" Eldon asked.

"It's really not that important." Michelle said.

"Actually considering what James said, I was thinking we can put your duet in the last dance." Emily said. "I mean, Riley told me how amazing it is. So why don't use that in regionals?"

"Okay. Start working we'll be back in a few." Kate said and left.

"Anyone has ideas? Michelle?"

"I was kinda thinking we could do a school's out kinda thing." She said.

"Yeah totally, and we can have props."

"I just got out of school, don't put me back in school." James joked.

"What are we thinking about Alice in wonderland vibe?" Emily suggested.

"Yeah, that could work."

"Izzy, I have to go." Chloe said to me.

"Umm, you really have to?"

"I have a shift."

I told Chloe I'll cover for her, but this is regionals. I don't know what to do.

"Fine." I said and she thanked me.

"Chloe! Where are you going?" Emily stopped her.

"i gotta go."

"We have to choreograph regionals routine. Why are you leaving?"

"Em, I let her go." I said to her. "It's fine."

"Oh, okay." Emily said and Chloe ran out.

"Okay let's practice it again." I told the boys.

"Iz, can I talk to you for a second?" Emily pulled me away.

"Sure. What's up?"

"What was that?"

"I let Chloe go. She has to go somewhere."