2.27

after we send the boys to get ready for their dance i found them at the cafeteria just talking. "guys. what the hell are you doing?"

"James wants to do the B twist in the dance." Eldon said to me.

"okay but you're on in 30 minutes you need to get ready."

i waited for the boys backstage and looked at them whispering about something and when they did a handshake i walked to James. "so... you're gonna do the b twist?" i asked him.

"what do you think i should do, Izzy?" he asked softly.

"i think that i shouldn't tell you what to do, James." he sighed. "but i can tell you this, whatever you choose to do now, it's okay. don't get pressured into doing it. it has to feel right, and if it doesn't feel right, we might lose. so... think about it carefully."

i looked at him and he was already was looking at me. "thanks Izzy." i smiled and he pulled me in for a hug.

Elite was on stage right now, just finishing their dance and of course they went up to the next stage.

the boys stood closer to the stage preparing to go on it. "good luck guys." i said them. "i mean, break a leg." i chuckled and they went on stage.

James took one look at me and i nodded at him before they started dancing.

the boys are dancing amazing. the fact that Luther Brown choreographed this dance gives them so much more energy to win this.

they are killing it. it's one of the best dances i've ever seen.

then i see James shaking his head to West, in point of not doing the B twist and i feel okay. i'm glad he didn't push it, but i'm disappointed for him.

when the dance stopped the crowd went crazy. i'm so happy for them. they've danced great.

when they went off stage we all congratulate them, and i hugged James, comforting him. "hey guys, i'm sorry i didn't hit the B twist." James said.

"no! stop. it was great." everyone said.

"don't worry about it. it was great." i told him and i kissed his cheek.

when the other team finished their dance, the boys went back on stage.

"and the team moving on to the Duet round is... The Next Step!" we all jumped excitedly and i hugged Emily on my side.

i am really happy. i am. but it's also nerve racking because mine and James' duet is next.

the boys went off stage and i jumped into James' arms.

after James went out of his costume, me and him practiced the duet for an hour, just making sure we're on the same page for everything. and then it was time for us to get ready and go to the stage.

after me and James got back together, we decided to start off with a whole new routine and that makes me extremely nervous because we haven't had a lot of time to rehearse.

i am excited to go on stage though.

i started pacing nervously when our competition went up on stage. "what's up? how you doing?" James asked me.