3.10

i don't know what happened, and i don't know how it happened but apparently Eldon has to get to 30 pirouettes before he can date Tahlia.

it was pretty obvious that they like each other, but James is saying that Eldon has to get to 30 pirouettes so he can reach maturity and be good to Tahlia.

one, sure. two, what the actual hell?

now we're after rehearsal and Miss Kate dismissed us just as Chloe walks in, after she missed the whole rehearsal.

"hey, Chloe. where were you?" Riley asks her.

"i think you need to tell them." Miss Kate say to her and we all look confused.

"i've been offered a position under La Ballet de la Reine for the Nutcracker touring company."

"oh my god!" we all exclaimed.

"Chloe that's incredible!" i said to her.

"how are you going to Internationals and doing the production at the same time?" Michelle asked what we all wondered.

"well, i can't." Chloe said and my face changed softer. "i've chosen the Nutcracker. is that okay?"

"oh, that's too bad." West said. "but we're so happy for you, Chloe!" he yelled and we all turned to hug her.

i walked in the studio to see how Tahlia, Giselle and Amanda are doing with their trio dance.

Internationals is being kinda vague with each round so we've been working on some dances just in case.

when Amanda said she has to leave i stood in front of the door watching it until James will come.

"what are you doing?" Tahlia appears next to me.

"i'm waiting for James. it's our anniversary." i said to her smiling.

"aw. did you get him anything?"

"um, no. we said no presents. and i think us being together is more important."

i just thought we could spend time together today and just hang out.

we looked at the door and saw James running towards us. "bye lovebirds." Tahlia said and left.

"hey!" i said happily looking at him. he was panting so hard, trying to breath. "are you okay?"

"happy anniversary!" he managed to say through his deep breaths handing me a box of chocolates.

"chocolates." i smiled weakly. "why are half of them eaten?"

"i decided to eat the ones that i know you don't like." i smiled weakly and very confused at him. "but this is like an appetizer gift. it's like a warm up. i got you an even bigger, better present for later on today." he said and i got a little nervous.

James: i have nothing.

"yeah, well i got you something too!" i said really nervous.

"what?"

"and it involves... things. lots of things."

i've got nothing.