1.26

Right now we were all in studio b with our suitcases, waiting for the bus to come pick us up and go to regionals.

"Hey Iz." James came behind me.

"Hey!" I said and hugged him.

"How long is the bus ride?" Eldon asked.

"4 hours." Kate answered.

"I'm not using their bathroom."

"Diva!" We all laughed at him.

A girl from J troupe walked inside the studio. "Miss Kate, we're ready for you in studio A."

"Perfect." She turned to us. "We have a surprise to you in studio A." She said.

Could be anything but I'm excited to see.

We walked inside studio A and we saw Daniel there and we all hugged him.

"So welcome A troupe, we just made this song for you guys to wish you good luck at regionals." That girl said and they start playing the song.

They were all really amazing and we all got so emotional. We told them thank you when they finished.

"Miss Kate?" Emily said. "Where are our costumes?" She asked.

"There's something I should probably tell you guys. Umm..."

"Miss Kate. No. Miss Kate."

"They are— right in Chris's hand."

This totally just arrived and we opened it quickly. The dresses looked amazing!

I'm so excited to wear these.

After 4 hours on the bus, with James sleeping on my shoulder, we finally arrived at regionals.

We took our suitcases with us straight on the stage.

Stepping on regionals stage for the first time felt amazing. I can't believe we made it. With 10 dancers. I'm so excited.

And now we are in line to register. "Look who's here." Eldon said.

We looked at Amanda who walked between us giving dirty look to Emily, and the rest of her team closely behind her.

After they didn't wait in line Amanda came came back to us. "How life waiting in line?" She asked Em.

"It's fine, I'm with my friends." Em answered her.

"Oh please, I bet you wish you were still at elite."

There's no reason she needs to talk to us. Just go off with your team.

"Actually Emily is fine here. And we don't need matching jackets to prove we're a team." I said to her.

"Although I have matching socks, if you wanna see." West said but we pushed him back.

"You guys are a joke." She said and then looked at me. She took a step closer to me and then said quietly. "Just remember I had him first."

"Oh you bitch—" I was about to go fool crazy on her when James pulled me back.

"She's not worth it." He said.

I can't wait to beat Elite and see Amanda's face.

We went to take a look at the board and we saw that we're not competing against Elite or Seeds unless we make it to semi finals.

After that we went to a back studio to practice our dance but west was missing.

"West, where were you?" Kate asked him when he walked.

"Uh, I really need to talk about something with you guys. Seeds missing a person."

"That's perfect one less team to beat." Riley said.

"About that, I wanna take Tony's spot and dance with them."

"No. Absolutely not. You came here with us, you dance with us." Emily said.

"Actually the next step is in a different house so you won't even be competing against them until the finals and by then Tony will be back."

"True." I said.

"Elite will never let one of their own dancers to compete with another studio." Riley said.

"We're not Elite." Michelle said.

"You know what? Michelle is right. How do you feel about a vote?" kate said.

"Yeah it's a good idea."

"Okay. Please raise your hand if you'll let West compete with seeds."

Most of us put our hands up. "Looks like you're good to go west. We're on at three. You better be back by then."

"Don't worry. I'll be back." He said and left.

We walked to the crowd to see West dancing with Seeds.

They dance really well. Their technique is great. They have some great moves.

"Guys lets go get dressed." Kate said to us and we walked to back stage.

Just before we went on stage we finalized make up and hair and then Kate gathered us around and we did a circle.

"Okay, this is our first step on our way to nationals. Are you guys ready?" Kate asked and we nodded. "Good."

"Where's West?" Emily asked.

"Guys..." we heard him behind Emily. "I think I'm hurt, I don't know if I'll be able to dance." He said quietly and we all looked so angry and scared.

"Why are you dressed bro?" James asked him.

His face immediately turned to a smile. "I'm kidding. Kidding."

"Okay guys, go. Go, go." Chris said and we all walked on stage.

"Iz." James said quietly. "Good luck." He said smiling.

"Don't need it." I said, kissed him on the cheek and then posed in my position.