3.17

right now we're all in studio A, waiting for Amanda to show up because she came back from Sweden and we actually all really missed her.

she walked in. "surprise!" we all yelled and she looked happy.

"you guys are incredible. i love you guys." she said and we all hugged her.

we put tables and a stage and balloons and food and we were really excited to have some fun today.

Eldon and Max performed a dance they made for her and it was really funny. it was like a musical theater and they looked like they had so much fun. it was incredible.

now Luke, who played with James in the band, came up with his guitar and played a song.

when he finished we put some music on and James grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor to dance with him and i laughed happily.

ella is leaving tomorrow and it's gonna be weird not having her around after all this time.

"want anything to drink?" james asked me.

"yeah thanks." he walked away.

"hey." ella came up to me.

"hey. i'm gonna miss you when you're gone." i said to her.

"don't be silly, you're gonna see me in a week."

"oh yeah." i laughed.

"how about... one more prank?" i looked at james.

"sure why not?"

it's only fitting that we pull one last prank.

"james!" i called him and he looked at me. "can you come here?"

"what's up?" he asked me.

"i don't know my back's just really sore."

"your back?"

"yeah. i don't know what to do about it?"

"your back sore?" ella asked me.

"yeah. like really sore."

"i hope you're alright." james said.

"do you want me to- i got something i can do, should i try?"

"what?"

"yeah." i said to her.

"i think you should just chill." james said stressed.

"i'll be fine." i said with a laugh. "come on ella."

she put her hands on my back. "ready for this?"

"yeah."

she pulled my back towards her and then crushed a plastic bottle to sound like my back cracked and i dropped on the floor.

"ow!" i screamed.

"oh!" james said shocked and didn't know what to do.

"oh my god." i tried to get up from the floor.

"oh my goodness don't move! im gonna get help!" he said and then ran out of the studio and i burst out laughing with ella.

james' face was so funny.

i sat with Ella in a table waiting for James to come back.

"ooh, he's coming." ella said and i bend over the table with fake pain.

"okay, okay. i got you some ice." he said and put the big ice pack on my back.

"i don't know if i'll be good for internationals." i said with a fake sob.

"okay, Izzy, i thought about that, and i don't think you will be." i looked at ella. "i already told miss kate she called the board you're off the internationals team." i looked at him with my mouth open. "you can't be dancing like that-"

"wait. wait. what?" i said panicking.

"there's an ambulance on its way."

i think we took this prank a little too far.

"no! no!" i stood up quickly. "im fine!"

"she's fine." ella said.

"see? i'm good." i danced around. "it's just a joke. please cancel the ambulance."

james started laughing. "gotcha." i looked at him with utter shock.

"do you two know who you're messing with?" he asked me and ella. "don't ever, ever try and prank a pranker. that's just ridiculous."

i looked at him with a grin.

"good one." ella said. "i can see why you like him now."

"im starting to warm up to this one." i sat back in the chair with a sigh.

noah came running to us. "james. i need your help right now."

"yeah okay."

then ella went on stage and started singing for us and we all joined her and danced.

when she finished kate played some slow music and James took me to dance.

"promise me something."

i looked at him. "what?" i asked.

"no pranks in miami."

i groaned. "no promises." he looked away. "i'm kidding! of course not!"

he looked at me with a smile. "are you ready for this?" he asked me.

"i am."

he hugged me and i put my head on his chest.

i feel like right now our team could take on anything. the only thing i haven't told anyone is that i might go to Australia next to year.