3.20

Both Eldon and Riley are competing for the miss and mr international solos.

no one gets kicked out during these rounds, but they do get us advantage points.

i was backstage with Riley practicing her solo. she was perfect.

"hey so i am competing against Ella." riley said to me.

"i know. i saw. how are you feeling about it?"

"it's weird. i mean, we did grew really close lately."

"don't let her go through your head okay? you're amazing. this dance is great. don't let her take it away from you."

"never." she smiled.

"we should go watch Eldon." i said to her.

"yeah. let's go."

we walked in just in time to see Tahlia hug Eldon before his performance. i just know he's gonna do amazing.

we cheered him as he went on stage and went to his position.

this dance is a lot more emotional than his usual style. there's so much technique in this routine that watching him just makes me calmer. he's just really dancing from his heart.

the crowd cheered for him, everyone standing up for him. he was so good. everyone loved him.

now i'm backstage with Riley again and she was being perfect as usual. her whole dance is emotional and i'm really excited for her.

it was almost time for Riley to compete against Ella and we were backstage waiting for ella to go on.

riley walked to ella but she ignored her completely and walked on stage.

riley took my side and i crossed her arm with mine as we waited for Ella to start.

and then suddenly they played Riley's music. which is weird but she she just keeps dancing to it.

we all froze. she was doing Riley's choreography. she stole it completely.

i can't believe she actually did it. i feel so bad for Riley. she was perfect. everything about that solo was perfect and now ella just stole it.

there is one dancer between Riley and Ella. but she looked frozen.

"ri." i turned to look at her. "tell me what you want to do."

"i don't have anything." she said. "she just took my dance. i can't do the same one she just did."

"anyone else has a solo?" i asked them.

"i have a solo." Cierra said. "i can teach it you really fast."

"no." riley stopped her. "we don't have time. you have to do it."

"Cierra. come on. you have to do it." kate said and they both walked quickly to get her a costume.

i can't believe this is actually happening.

Cierra walked on stage just in time and we cheered her on.

i know Cierra is a great dancer, but i don't know if she's prepared enough.

she did kill it. she was really amazing. but this is international and she wasn't prepared for this. but when she finished her solo, everyone cheered for her. she was great. everyone loved her.

she came down to us and then ella approached us. "very well played." she said to riley with her hand out.

"how could you that?" riley asked her. "i thought you were my friend."

"riley, doesn't you get it? that's the game." ella said.

"it's not a game ella." i said. "you played dirty. that's not what this is about."

"then you're gonna lose."

she's so wrong. there is no way she's gonna beat the next step.

"absolute dance international female soloist is" the judges in the speaker said.

i hope Cierra was good enough.

"england!"

ella won. she cheated and she won. this is not fair at all. she has an advantage and she could use it against us.