3.15

i went to the building door and i saw James. "James. where are you going?" i asked him.

"band." he said, standing in front of me.

"big surprise." i said in frustration.

"where are you going?"

"to hang with ella."

"big surprise."

i rolled my eyes. "what is your problem?" i asked sharply.

"you said she's not a good person!"

"well she's changed. you won't even give her a chance."

"izzy, think about it. she's from a rival studio." i scoffed. "maybe she's here to mess with you and screw up The Next Step."

"ella's not like that! she's my friend."

"how do you know she won't do what she did to alex again?"

"james just-"

"this had happened to us before. look at amanda!"

"okay that was a completely different..."

"it's the same situation!"

"no it's not!"

the door was opened and ella walked out and we both turned silent. "hi guys." James shaken his head in anger. "what are you guys talking about?" she asked.

James looked at me. "how you would never mess with me." i said to her. i really hope she's changed.

"of course i would. i'm from a rival team." she said, somehow with a smile.

James scoffed and then left us behind. "screw you ella." i said to her and went up to the studio.

a few minutes later Ella came after me. "you wanna go grab milkshakes?" she asked me. "after i give some message to Tahlia."

"seriously?" i asked her angrily. "why would i want to have a milkshake with someone who's messing with me?"

after she told me that she would mess with me, i don't want to talk to her ever again.

she chuckled. "no, i didn't say i was messing with you i said i would mess with you, make sense?"

"not really."

"so if you had to chose between me and your team you would choose..."

"my team." i said.

"my point. i'm just being honest. i don't understand why we can't have fun. i mean, you're my friend."

"i don't know what to say, ella."

"let's just have fun okay? and don't give me anything to use against you."

i shrugged. "i have practice with james but ill see you later tonight."

ella smiled and then walked outside the studio. i went in front of the bar and warmed up, waiting for James.

he walked in without saying any word to me, and then i played the music.

we have to practice our duet, but this is the last place i wanna be right now.