3.16

right now we're all in Studio A, going over the semi finals routine, but we're missing Michelle.

the dance stopped with me next to James but as soon as Kate stopped us he walked away from me.

we turned to look at Kate for more information about Internationals. "so apparently for round three of the competition we need to have a dance with five dancers in it." we nodded and we looked at her. "why don't we have Eldon, Ciara, Stephanie, Tahlia and Michelle."

they turned to Kate and i walked to james. "hey." i said to him. "so i guess i should talk about everything."

i need to talk to james about our fights. i just really want to apologize for everything.

"alright let's go." i followed him downstairs to the lobby of the building.

"i heard you quit the band." i said to him.

"yep." he said without looking at me.

"im so sorry. i never meant for you to do that." i said softly.

"nah, don't worry about it." i stayed silent. "listen, im sorry i tried to stop you spending time with ella."

i looked at him. "no, it's okay. i... i get it."

"maybe we should just... i don't know. walk a mile in each others shoes?"

it might be nice to kind of see the other person's perspective so that we can prevent another fight like this.

"so like you be me and i'll be you?" i asked him.

"yeah. i mean if you're capable of doing that." he said with a grin. "i don't know if you-"

"yes." i stopped him. "are you?" i said with a laugh.

"don't even worry about it."

I sprawled in the chair sitting as if I didn't care about anything. "no you don't even worry about it." i said, mocking James' voice.

"don't do it, like i sit like that." he got offended.

"that's exactly how you sit."

he crossed his legs and looked at me with a big smile. "now you don't even worry about it." he said, mocking me.

james: i'm gonna be a better Izzy, than Izzy.

we walked inside Hildago's. "Kylie, what's up girl?" i asked the waitress, still being James. i saw someone reading a book. "spoiler, they die at the end." i said with a shrug.

james always loves talking to strangers so that exactly what im doing.

"sorry about her." james apologized.

i walked to West's table and took his muffin. "yes." i groaned, eating it.

"west man, i'm so sorry about her." james said to him and i took a seat at a table.

james: when i speak with strangers, izzy is always apologizing to them. i never really understood why but that's what im doing.