Chapter One

The sun's ray graced at a beauty's room who was sleeping without a care in this world.

Her face flawless with no scars, a small straight button nose, full baby pink lips, long lashes which touched her cheeks, full round cheeks which made her look like baby and her long hair which was messy in a braid.

She woke up smiling show casing her deep dimples as she felt her bhai's fingers caressing on her hair making her more sleepy.

"Bacha, my little baby",A deep voice tried to wake her up." please wake up baby, her bhai said".

" No... ",she whined. "Please princess", Hearing that she opened her eyes and rubbed them.

"Don't", said Adhir, and stopped her from rubbing her eyes. She looked up and smile, hugging him.

" Bhai I want to sleep more please", said Pari. "No baby, come on be a good girl and wake up, don't you want to go out with me". Hearing this she looked at him with a big smile and nodded her head fastly.

"Yes yes", she said exciting.

" Then go get ready and we'll have our breakfast outside". She jumped up and ran to her bathroom so quickly which made her brother laugh.

PARI'S POV

I ran to my bathroom, got rid of my pyjamas and jumped in the shower. I took a shower so quickly because I'm so excited, today bhai and I will be going out.

I've been waiting for two weeks to have our time because I was missing him so much. But bhai had some office work so I didn't mention this to him, but today he is free.

I got out of my shower and went to my closet and chose my outfit. I wore a white dress which was long till my ankles and had long sleeves, it had a sweetheart neck which was showing my collar bones.

To make it more pretty, I wore a sliver pendent which had a rose design on it and I wore my white flats to finish my look.

Satisfied with my look I went down to see papa there sitting on the couch reading a newspaper, I was going to him when all of a sudden someone placed their hand in my mouth and lift me up. I tried to scream but I couldn't.

Who is this someone ?
Do they want to harm her?
Find out in the next chapter

Love you beautiful angels
Hazelwool