Chapter Fifteen

AUTHORS POV

When Pari entered the Palace she was shocked at the scene. Tears welled up her eyes as she saw her father in law with a thali. She remembered her fathers words instantly.

FLASHBACK

Pari was laying her head on her father's lap while he kept on caressing her hair.

Pari beta, I know that family has no women in their house. But I know them and I can guarantee you that they will never make you feel that you're the only women there, said Abir.

I know papa, the day I met them they never made me feel like I didn't belong with them instantly the love I got is beyond any explanation, said Pari.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Pari's was back from her thoughts when she saw her father in law coming forward with a thali.

Veer stood next to her and Abhimaan came with the thali to do the pooja.

Beta with your right feet kick this kalash,said Abhimaan.

Pari did as he said and entered the Palace.

Pari saw that there was a white cloth layed down and there was a thali with vermillion and water in front of her.

Yuvraj came with a cloth in his hand and Yuv came with a small thali of vermillion and water.

Beta put your hands in this thali and imprint your hands in this cloth.

Pari did it and Shiv gave her a clean towel to wipe her hands.

Now beta you have to put your feet in this thali down and walk on this cloth.

Pari picked her lehenga a little and stepped in the thali, she felt someone holding her hand to prevent her from falling and saw that it was Veer.

She walked on the cloth slowly to make sure she doesn't spoil it.

She felt someone touching her feet and looked down only for her eyes to welled up.

Ayush was on his knees wiping the vermillion of his bhabhi ma's feet.

Thank you, whispered Pari and Ayush gave her a smile.

Ok ok everyone let's play some games, said Shiv.

Yes, all the youngers agreed.

Come on bhabhi ma let's go, said the youngers.

They took her in the living room and she saw how everything was set up they sat her down and in front were a big bowl which looked like it had water and a little bit of milk to give it colour.

Ok this game was explained to me by baba sa so lets see.

I will place a ring in this bowl and bhabhi ma you and bhai sa has to look for it and whoever finds the ring first would be the one to control their marriage.