Chapter Thirty Two

AUTHORS POV

Today was the day Pari would be giving an interview although everyone was not happy hearing that she has to give an interview but they were proud that she wants to prove worthy of herself to get this job.

Right now Veer was watching his love panicking and pacing around their room.

"Pari jaan everything will be alright. Don't worry".

"But Vee-"

"Shush everything will be fine. Don't you trust yourself and your ability".

"I do".

"Then don't worry and plus I'm here and so is everyone else".

"But you won't be the one taking my interview na".

Pari thought that her interview would be taken by her husband but she did not know that the interview is taken with the board of members

"So I know my love is very strong and plus if you can handle me and all of us then I'm pretty sure you can handle them too".

"Now give me a kiss".

Pari looked at him with a blank expression.

"What"

"This is the 10th time you have and asked for the kiss for the past 5 minutes".

"And your point".

"Nothing", said Pari pecking his lips and blushing.

"What"

"I thought I did taught you how to kiss"

"Well I did".

"Hmm and that's not how you kiss", saying that Veer locked his lips with hers.

Her hand circled around his neck as his hand tugged her hair on his finger and then other on her waist.

Pari felt her lungs burn and she was wiggling for him to let go but instead he kissed her hard.

Pari slapped his chest and the finally he let her go.

Both of them were panting and high in love.

Veer saw how her lips were not pink now but red and how her chest were raising up as she took each breathe.

His eyes darken as he saw how her eyes were gazing him with lust in them.

He couldn't control it and he didn't want to.

He backed her up against the wall and took her lips again.

Pari was shocked to even react but soon drowned herself in it.

Both were kissing as if it is their last. Veer took her legs and setted them around his waist causing her skirt to raise.

Veer left her lips and kissed her jaw trailing each kiss down her neck and finally finding her sweet spot.

Every sound Pari was making was taking each control Veer had.

Veer, whispered Pari as she lifted his head and gazed his eyes.

She kissed him slowly and soon both left and looked at each other. Veer pecked her forehead while Pari blushed.

Veer settled her down and Pari corrected her clothes.

She went in the mirror and gasp seeing the big red mark on her neck. She looked at Veer to see him staring at it with a proud smirk.

Pari blushed as his eyes met hers.

Veer frowned seeing her applying something and then poof his love mark was gone.

"What the f- fish you applied there, I don't like it, take it off".