Chapter Nine

Pari's POV

I woke up to someone caressing my hair, I opened my eyes to see Piyush bhai there.

What's wrong bhai, why do you look so sad.

How can I not be sad, I'm feeling pity on the chipmunks, bhai said.

But why bhai what happened.

Arey day by day they are getting insulted.

How bhai I asked feeling really sad for them too.

Arey yaar, you are turning to look like them na, bhai said as he started laughing after running my hair.

Bhaiiiii I shouted and he ran away laughing.

I'll get him next time. I went to my bathroom and got ready and all of a sudden last night's memories came to me.

I ran and went to look for bhai and papa and found them in the home office.

What's wrong bacha, bhai said as he saw my tears. He came and hugged me while caressing my hair.

I held him tight and sobbed while his hold on me got tighter.

What happened my little baby, bhai asked as he left me and cupped my face wiping the tears away.

I-I don't want to marry him bhai.

Bacha  you were ok yesterday na now what happened. Are you thinking about all those, bhai asked.

I nodded my head and said yes.

It's ok to be scared, you know we won't ever do anything wrong for you right.

Yes bhai.

You have to take a risk in your life sometime, bhai said.

But I don't know.

"You would have to marry him beta", papa said.

But-

Do you trust us, asked bhai.

Yes bhai.

Then believe me when I say we are doing this for you my little baby, said bhai.

I'll marry him bhai, I said as tears were already streaming down my face

Seeing this my father and brothers eyes soften and they hugged me.

I always cry and I don't even know why.

How would he be?

Will he hurt me?

Would he even want me?

Is he like him?

Thinking about this I fell asleep on my brothers lap

AUTHORS POV

Meanwhile a man was looking at her pictures that he had decorated in his room.

My little dove he said chucking, you might have escape me but only because I allowed you to. You  will be mine, by hook or by crook he muttered as he ran his knive on her face.

You must have forgotten me my little dove but I will never forget you saying this he threw his knife at her photo.

I will have you. Your father and brothers are trying to take you away from me doll, he said as he made a sad face but all of a sudden he started to laugh and said go I give you the permission to marry that bastard but lets see how will you live a happy married life and let's see how he keeps you safe.

I will end him and have you, he said as he started to laugh like a mentally disturbed person.

At the other end the Rathore brothers were still in shock after reading what was behind the photo.

Bhai she is younger then all of you and only a year elder then me, Ayush the youngest of the Rathore brothers said.

Haan reh how will we call her bhabhi ma it will be so awkward calling someone that when she is younger then us, said Shiv.

Viraj being the elder there said its ok, it's not about the age. It's about the respect. Whether she is younger or older she will be your bhabhi ma because she will be bhai sa's wife. The queen of him and us.

Haan woh toh hai, said Aryan.
(* yes that us it*)

Acha I have to go and give this to bhai sa.
(*ok*)

Give it to me said bade hukum coming out of no where.

Ahhh dada sa you scared me said Shiv.

Bade hukum took the photo and went to Veer's room.

All of the elders went away.

When will they know they can also smile and do jokes said Shiv as they all nodded their heads with sad smiles.

Veer's POV

A knock on the door got my attention from my work.

Come in, I said as I saw dada sa coming in.

Dada sa you could have call me of you wanted to see me.

Sit down Veer, I wanted to talk to you so thought to talk to you here.

First of all here is the photo the boys took, he said as he placed the picture of her on my desk.

My hand itching to grab it and keep it near me as soon as I saw it.

Stop it Veer, what's wrong with you. You were never like this, stop trying to become a roadside romeo.

I was talking to my subconscious when I heard dada sa voice.

I think you should meet her as soon as possible. As it will be good if she starts to adjust and so will you.

That one sentence made my heart beating fast.

I'll talk to Abir about this and ask him if she wants to meet you and then maybe she will agree to meet all of us later, said dada sa.

Ok if that's What you want then yes I'll meet her when she agrees to meet me.

Good I hope she agrees to meet you, said dada sa as he got up and left.

I hope so too.

Will Pari agree to meet Veer.
Will her fear ever go away.
Will she be able to ever escape her pain and fear.

Find out on The Royal Devil's Peace.

I hope you all like this chapter and omg we have reached 1.16k reads although I'm a little disappointed on the votes but maybe it will go up.

Please do vote and comment if you liked this chapter. Follow for notification of the upcoming chapters.

Love you beautiful angels
Hazelwool.

1003 words.